+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
manubobby said:
hey buddy,

so if your file was transferred to Ottawa, the your visa office must be Buffalo right and not NDVO?? please confirm on that so I can update the tracksheet.. cheers
1st of all, what u mean by NDVO?

But yes my file is in Ottawa

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Holygun said:
1st of all, what u mean by NDVO?

But yes my file is in Ottawa
NDVO = New Delhi Visa Office

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
micaela_72 said:
Hello everyone,

I got my AOR just now :D :D :D :D thank GOD!
kindly update our list.
also received request for medical.
ok, let me to be the first to say congrats!! It indicates that CIO is inching forward and praying we receive the same. Congrats!

eds

Jan 13, 2012
hi mica...

what is the email address of the one who sent you the aor and mr request ? is that the ottpilot_immigration? thank you..By the way congrats, I am still waiting for my aor and mr, my vo office is Buffalo also same like yours.

thanks again..

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January/Feburary

Guys, I have my details on BC PNP tracker.
I applied for PR to CIO on 27th February 2012, called CIC call center. According to call center my application was received on 29th Feb and forwarded to Ottawa (as they have changed the process, they process all applications in Canada to save cost and decrease processing times) on 8th of March after verifying all the attached documents.

I never got any acknowledgement from them neither in snail mail nor in e-mail. According to call center rep, I should be receiving a letter to submit medical very soon, Just wondering anyone else is facing the same kind of dilemma, as I am.
Any other advice that can be helpful and any heads up what can I expect in future, what could be the possible processing steps going further.
Any help would be appreciated

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
manubobby said:
hi mate.. ppl from buffalo visa office had to wait even longer, just give it some more time, now that your draft is encashed, should be fine, it means that your application is complete, so dont worry about it, you will get your AOR and MR soon.. cheers :)

thanx manuu....i was worrying coz people with buffalo office were getting MR request within 1.5 months,And i guess according to stats they just put evryone on hold who ever applied after 9 feb.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013

samlogani said:
Guys, I have my details on BC PNP tracker.
I applied for PR to CIO on 27th February 2012, called CIC call center. According to call center my application was received on 29th Feb and forwarded to Ottawa (as they have changed the process, they process all applications in Canada to save cost and decrease processing times) on 8th of March after verifying all the attached documents.

I never got any acknowledgement from them neither in snail mail nor in e-mail. According to call center rep, I should be receiving a letter to submit medical very soon, Just wondering anyone else is facing the same kind of dilemma, as I am.
Any other advice that can be helpful and any heads up what can I expect in future, what could be the possible processing steps going further.
Any help would be appreciated
I'm in exactly the same situation. My application reached CIO on February 27th, but I have not heard from any office regarding it. There's at least four of us in this forum who are facing the same dilemma, and what's funny is our applications arrived at the CIO in about the same time (late February). Let's keep our hopes high... I hope we get the MR this week.

I don't know how long we have to wait from the time our MR is received until PPR under this new scheme. But just to give you an idea: our friends prasamp and A52411940 are the first in this forum to have their MRs received. It has been two months already and no PPR yet. When they receive it, we'll know approximately how long it takes for the PPR to come after the MR.

I guess your VO is Buffalo?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

cvd222 said:
I'm in exactly the same situation. My application reached CIO on February 27th, but I have not heard from any office regarding it. There's at least four of us in this forum who are facing the same dilemma, and what's funny is our applications arrived at the CIO in about the same time (late February). Let's keep our hopes high... I hope we get the MR this week.

I don't know how long we have to wait from the time our MR is received until PPR under this new scheme. But just to give you an idea: our friends prasamp and A52411940 are the first in this forum to have their MRs received. It has been two months already and no PPR yet. When they receive it, we'll know approximately how long it takes for the PPR to come after the MR.

I guess your VO is Buffalo?
hi cvd222...if its been more than 6 weeks you should write to them asking about the application....CIO processing time is approximately 6weeks...you should try maliing them to see if that helps...

thanks

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
manubobby said:
Billy0420
Kici22
Aonedoc
Michael_2011
Jot
Ayinka
Jay729
Grayhair
Mayonnaise
Dicoy323

guys.. could you also please tell me the date ur meds were received at the vo or ottawa based on the tracking you got?? cheers

HI
can u plz add me on tracksheet...
student category
sinp applied on 8 dec, 2011
sinp additional document request on 15 march, 2012
sinp nomination received 21 march, 2012
file received at sydney on 2nd april, 2012
pf cashed on 20th april, 2012

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013

prasamp said:
hi cvd222...if its been more than 6 weeks you should write to them asking about the application....CIO processing time is approximately 6weeks...you should try maliing them to see if that helps...

thanks
thanks, prasamp. I already did as soon as I hit the 6-week mark. The thing is, if you look at the track sheet, a lot of the February applicants with Buffalo VO haven't received their AOR yet...

Kata

Mar 20, 2012
manubobby said:
Hi Kata,

I really hope all of us have a decision made by then, anyways.. I have read an article, cant remember which one, but it said, the children of new immigrants can join school mid year or whenever they do the landing, and depending on where you would be staying, your children can go to a school in that neighborhood.. i doubt if its a problem.. hope this helps.. but you might wanna research a bit more just to make sure.. cheers :)
thanks manu! God is great...all the time!!

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013

cvd222 said:
thanks, prasamp. I already did as soon as I hit the 6-week mark. The thing is, if you look at the track sheet, a lot of the February applicants with Buffalo VO haven't received their AOR yet...
Mine is same as yours, 26th Feb, nothing yet.....

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
manubobby said:
hey buddy,

so if your file was transferred to Ottawa, the your visa office must be Buffalo right and not NDVO?? please confirm on that so I can update the tracksheet.. cheers
Yes my VO is Buffalo. :)

Did an in Canada application! :)

pokar

Apr 22, 2012
Hey everyone,
I've been reading this thread for a while and just wanted to mention one thing. Please don't keep calling CIC for every little delay; we're all on the same boat and we all want our PR. But calling them for every little thing will just cause more delay so unless you really feel like something's wrong, please avoid calling them. I mean, this CIO thing is all new and looks like it's doing the jobs faster than before, which is something. But just cause you didn't hear back from them in 1,2 months, doesn't mean that things went wrong. So please be more patient.

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
manubobby said:
hi bajji king.. please update ur details so we can add it on the tracksheet.. cheers
Hi

Please Let me know if here is anybody who got nomination from AINP Family Stream and Have submitted file to CIO sydney

Here is my info

Application for AINP family Assisted May 2010

Nomination Received 5 Dec 2011
Documents Subitted 20 Feb 2012
AOR CIO SYDNEY 12 March 2012 file trasferred to Delhi VO
AOR Delhi VO 9th APril 2012
:D :D