billy0420

Feb 14, 2009
OldMiltonian said:
Hi guys,

Got AOR from my VO today (9 Feb).

Cheers

OM
Hi OM,

Congratulations! But I wonder whether your visa office sent the MR to you. Could you please share more information with us in this letter? Thanks.

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
OldMiltonian said:
Hi guys,

Cheers

OM

Congraz OldMiltonian!
;D

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
Congrats Oldmitonian............. :D :D :D :D :D

OldMiltonian said:
Hi guys,

Cheers

OM

Minamana

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
To All,

Just wanna ask (those people whom the "Receiver General Canada" encashed their money) how did you check your money order in the bank? I tried to check mine last week but I think they're having hard time to check it and it takes a day before they get the report if they take the money or not??? Just getting worried/alarmed since almost all the people who submitted their papers after me got their AOR's already. Please help :'( so super worried/scared now to check it again!!!

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Minamana said:
To All,

Just wanna ask (those people whom the "Receiver General Canada" encashed their money) how did you check your money order in the bank? I tried to check mine last week but I think they're having hard time to check it and it takes a day before they get the report if they take the money or not??? Just getting worried/alarmed since almost all the people who submitted their papers after me got their AOR's already. Please help :'( so super worried/scared now to check it again!!!
Dont worry Minamana! Did you send your docs on 6th Jan they received on 6th jan? I am sure you are about to hear soon from them with your AOR. Just recheck with the bank, request the branch or bank manager if possible :)

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
gns,
Please check our tracking list and let us know your application details so we can add your timeline on the list.
Date received at CIO, what is your VO, date your PF was encashed? from the list you can make assumptions on how long the process is :)

Guys,
To those who has AOR and able to see status in E-CAS, please let us know the dates in your E-CAS so we can update the tracking sheet.
Data required: Dates for Application Received, In Process, Medical Results received and Decision Made as per your E-CAS. Cheers :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah3aVF39Lzs3dGVHRUdrM3lSTEF2MVR1cTMzSDJ0UWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Got my AOR today, thanks GOD...

Dated Feb. 9

The Lord is always Good.

Cheers...

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
billy0420 said:
Hi OM,

Congratulations! But I wonder whether your visa office sent the MR to you. Could you please share more information with us in this letter? Thanks.
Hi Billy,

Dear OM

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/12/12.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
Level 5, Quay West Building
111 Harrington Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia
www.australia.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
bajji kang said:
mate...when did u send ur file sydney???
I sent it early December, it got there on the 12th of December.

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Hi OM..
Hope they ask for your medicals soon, i will pray :)

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
Hello all,

I just sent my file to Nova Scotia and thought I'd share my info. Congrats to all that have received updates!

Quebec Selected Skilled Worker (took over a year to get my certificate!!)
VO: Buffalo (live in the U.S.)
Application received in Nova Scotia: February 8th, 2012

I look forward to hearing back from more February applicants! this process has taken so long already :-[

Dec/January applicants- When should I expect to hear back from CIO? I sent my application with FBI record (don't have it yet), should I wait until I get a file number to send it? or should I go ahead and mail to Nova Scotia as soon as I receive it? I also plan on sending payment for residency right at the same time and not wait for request...is that ok?

thank you for a response.