VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Holygun said:
Awesome! hopefully everybody gets nextweek

id assume no change on your ecas
Congrats Buds...so happy for you.

@holygun: did they asked for any additinal documents, coz nothing for me and mine is still application received not even in process.

It seems like Ontario OPNP are left for PPR...hope we receive it soon...

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Pari123 said:
Congrats Buds...so happy for you.

@ holygun: did they asked for any additinal documents, coz nothing for me and mine is still application received not even in process.

It seems like Ontario OPNP are left for PPR...hope we receive it soon...
they ask for nothing... :) except they always say wait wait wait!

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buds said:
Best of luckkkkk to all my dear friends here,,,,God bless us all....

Buds
Amazingly good news...Congratulations Buddy

you wanna share the E-mail ( I believe PPR is from E-mail) contents with us?

Please also let us know have yu appled for GCMS or what triggered your PPR?

I am asking you all these because i GOt my MR on 25-4-2012 and I am desperately waiting for PPR.

Irony is that I am going on vacation on 16th Nov for 3 weeks., so a little confused what will happen if I get my PPR next week

Thank you.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Holygun said:
Awesome! hopefully everybody gets nextweek

id assume no change on your ecas
my E cas had gone to IN PROCESS on Sep 26 2012

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
samlogani said:
Amazingly good news...Congratulations Buddy

you wanna share the E-mail ( I believe PPR is from E-mail) contents with us?

Please also let us know have yu appled for GCMS or what triggered your PPR?

I am asking you all these because i GOt my MR on 25-4-2012 and I am desperately waiting for PPR.

Irony is that I am going on vacation on 16th Nov for 3 weeks., so a little confused what will happen if I get my PPR next week

Thank you.
Below is the Email...
I would say they send PPR according to province as every province has a quota of applicants to be finalised ,,,,Just my opinion..

Also Note the address in the end..."Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - FM00086"

FM00086 this is the section where applications get finalized..I thinkkk....Anyways lots of burden is relieved,,I have flight booked already to back home on Jan 11,,was in a hard situation...God has helped at every moment in life......

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CANADIAN CONSULATE GENERAL IN DETROIT (USA). IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER REVIEWING ALL THE STEPS IN THIS LETTER, YOU MAY CONTACT THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF CANADA IN DETROIT BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.

1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, your new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before permanent resident visas can be issued. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

In the event that you do have additional dependants to add to or remove from your application, you should immediately advise the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”). You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Do not undertake any other steps until CPP-O indicates that you can proceed with the rest of these instructions.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian or American dollars. The RPRF is a separate fee that must be paid in addition to the processing fees that you have already paid.

If you have not already paid the RPRF, it must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the “Canadian Consulate General”. Please write your application number on the back of the certified cheque, money order or bank draft. The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada.

3. Passport(s)

If you are a citizen of a country that is required to obtain a visa to visit Canada, you are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member. If you are a citizen from a country that is exempted to obtain a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you are only required to send a copy of your passport and of the passport of any accompanying family member.

To find out if you are visa-exempt or not under Regulation 190, consult this CIC webpage.

We require a VALID passport for you and for every accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well. Please note that Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

4. Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also specify on an additional piece of paper your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member.

5. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) and pay the RPRF as soon as possible, if you have not already done so. An expiration date (28 April 2013) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

6. Send your documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Detroit

Your passport(s) and your RPRF payment (if not already paid) must be submitted within the next 30 days to the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit.

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

To find out how to send your documents to Detroit, click the following link and read the mailing instructions.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - FM00086
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
@Buds

Congrats....I seriously feel happy for you....I know how its feels, it really frustratiing.....Buds Congrats once again and God Bless you.....

saifstd

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Processing time CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia

Hi did anyone apply from Canada for PR at Sydney,NS please share ur time line.
thanks

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
congratulations bud.............

QBCool

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa, Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App for PR: 23-01-2012
Nomination.....
Got CSQ on: 12-10-2011
AOR Received.
08-03-2012
Med's Request
08-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012
Interview........
N/R
Passport Req..
03/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/2012
LANDED..........
02/11/2012
Landing Experience by Car:

Yesterday I drove from US to QC CAN border to land as PR, when I arrived at the border I spent 5 minutes at the drive thru counter where the first officer asked me for my PP, he then asked for the purpose of my visit. I mentioned "landing". He then made a few notes and asked me to park the car and enter the office building for immigration.

Inside the office another officer took my COPR, PP, CSQ asked me to wait - came back in 5 mins, made me sign the COPR and countersigned it. Gave my COPR copy, PP and CSQ back to me and congratulated me on being a CAN PR. He then took my list of goods to follow, examined my car titles and stamped the list and gave a copy back to me.

I was done in the immigration about 15 mins. I then drove to Montreal, got my SIN, Bank Account, applied for health card etc all in the same day.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
QBCool said:
Landing Experience by Car:

Yesterday I drove from US to QC CAN border to land as PR, when I arrived at the border I spent 5 minutes at the drive thru counter where the first officer asked me for my PP, he then asked for the purpose of my visit. I mentioned "landing". He then made a few notes and asked me to park the car and enter the office building for immigration.

Inside the office another officer took my COPR, PP, CSQ asked me to wait - came back in 5 mins, made me sign the COPR and countersigned it. Gave my COPR copy, PP and CSQ back to me and congratulated me on being a CAN PR. He then took my list of goods to follow, examined my car titles and stamped the list and gave a copy back to me.

I was done in the immigration about 15 mins. I then drove to Montreal, got my SIN, Bank Account, applied for health card etc all in the same day.
Wow, congrats!

1) I do not think you import your car this time, right?
2) Did you get your PR card application filed by the immigration officer?
3) it must be a long drive to Montreal from the US. Be prepared to receive a bill for the using toll road in Canada if you did. I received $15 bill yesterday because I drove on Queen high way last month in Canada. I have no idea how they know I dove that road and how the fee calculated. I will call that number to figure out Monday.

QBCool

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa, Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App for PR: 23-01-2012
Nomination.....
Got CSQ on: 12-10-2011
AOR Received.
08-03-2012
Med's Request
08-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012
Interview........
N/R
Passport Req..
03/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/2012
LANDED..........
02/11/2012
bkd1969 said:
Wow, congrats!

1) I do not think you import your car this time, right?
2) Did you get your PR card application filed by the immigration officer?
3) it must be a long drive to Montreal from the US. Be prepared to receive a bill for the using toll road in Canada if you did. I received $15 bill yesterday because I drove on Queen high way last month in Canada. I have no idea how they know I dove that road and how the fee calculated. I will call that number to figure out Monday.
Hi bkd1969, Thanks!

1) right, I will worry about importing the car at a later time
2) Yes, the immigration officer took down my addr and said the card will arrive in 30 days
3) Yes, it was 5.3Hrs

nickastro

Oct 17, 2012
Hello guys.
this is my timeline:

newfoundland pnp
application recieved at cio : feb 10 2012
medical requested : april 27 2012
medical sent : may 27 2012
still ecas shows application recieved on feb 10th. its november now . really frustrating. :(

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....