AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
bkd1969 said:
A52411940, Prasamp,Yanesrahn,Fafool,JonMonc,Superhero,QBCool,Dee001:

As veterans, pls update your case and anything you want to share. In process? GCMS? Guess? Expectations? Hope? Anything? ...
Hey..no update here. Not even "in process". Still "application received" :(

I think it's the whole buffalo office thing..even work permits and student permits are taking longer to progress. 50-60 days processing time, used to be about 11 days.

faith1

Jul 5, 2012
Hi my ecas says:
Application received on January 20,2012.
Started processing from July 17,2012.
Medical has been received.

I did my medicals on March 7,2012.NO PPR yet.
Ottawa office was supposed to decrease the processing time but in our case it is opposite.
Some of my friends who applied 1 month earlier than me already got their PR.

:( :( :(

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Can you share your time line, when did you get the latest ecas update i ment to say??

faith1 said:
Hi my ecas says:

Ottawa office was supposed to decrease the processing time but in our case it is opposite.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
faith1 said:
Hi my ecas says:

what is your visa office?
what about your friends who already got their PR, are they also PNP and what is their visa office?

faith1

Jul 5, 2012
The latest update I got was on may be 18th or 19th of July...They added the line "We have started processing ur application on july 17th,2012". I dnt know how long it will take to get PPR...

QBCool

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa, Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App for PR: 23-01-2012
Nomination.....
Got CSQ on: 12-10-2011
AOR Received.
08-03-2012
Med's Request
08-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012
Interview........
N/R
Passport Req..
03/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/2012
LANDED..........
02/11/2012
dee001 said:
Hey..no update here. Not even "in process". Still "application received" :(

I think it's the whole buffalo office thing..even work permits and student permits are taking longer to progress. 50-60 days processing time, used to be about 11 days.
Hi,

No updates whatsoever from CPP Ottawa. The process just seems to have come to a complete halt. The e-cas for me just says "Application Recd." Extremely frustrating!!!. My application was received by the CPP in Jan, anyone who applied during that time frame moved to "In Process", please update?

Thanks,
QB

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
bkd1969 said:

As veterans, pls update your case and anything you want to share. In process? GCMS? Guess? Expectations? Hope? Anything? ...
Hello BKD:
My ecas shows in process....nothing heard from vo and my 120 days after medical request is abt to finish soon, so I ll contact Ottawa to get updates on my file. I ll keep posting updates on my file....I m hoping that they ll send me ppr req end of this month... Let's hope for the best...

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
QBCool said:
Hi,

No updates whatsoever from CPP Ottawa. The process just seems to have come to a complete halt. The e-cas for me just says "Application Recd." Extremely frustrating!!!. My application was received by the CPP in Jan, anyone who applied during that time frame moved to "In Process", please update?

Thanks,
QB
Hi QB,

not "everyone", mine still says application received as well. My application was received in Jan.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
1, GCMS is very helpful, and no any negative effects on the application process since it was conducted by different department and what they do is just copy and past and send to you;
2, enough is enough; the "transitional" stage should be over due to Buffalo closed down, and there is no reason they will not process our application with GOD SPEED. So, be ready for flooding of good news next month.
3, GOD is working behind the curtain and you just do not know. It is coming.

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
bkd1969 said:

i kinda of stopped tracking my status :)
I am sure nothing gonna happen for 2-3 months... Even if the transition of Buffalo is done...priority will be for 2011 applicants.. so PPR for them will be their priority....
for 2012 applicants we will have our background going on..even if its completed and the file is ready to be reviewed for decisions...they might delay it in order to avoid PPR overflowing..

As we know Ottawa will not stamp our Passport we might have to send them to detroit, LA, etc.. so they will do it by batches to avoid overwork in issuing PPR. I would wait until October which is near to 10months period to really worry about PPR mail.. for now...lets keep praying until then..

hth
prasamp

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
Ayinka said:
Hi all. Been away on a trip for the past couple of months and haven't really followed what's going on with the closing of Buffalo. When I received my MR and AOR, the Ottawa office informed me my file would be processed in Buf and that I needed to contact them going forward if I had any questions. With the office closing, does anyonne know what's going on with the files they were processing? it was originally stated files would go to the closest office, hence NY (for people living in the US) but it seems like some believe they went back to Ottawa. Can anyone enlighten me please? thanks.

@ Manu, my file as been "in process" since May 3 - for the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Can anyone help me out? those whose files were being processed in BUF, have you been notified of where your file is now? please and thank you.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
bkd1969 said:
1, GCMS is very helpful, and no any negative effects on the application process since it was conducted by different department and what they do is just copy and past and send to you;
2, enough is enough; the "transitional" stage should be over due to Buffalo closed down, and there is no reason they will not process our application with GOD SPEED. So, be ready for flooding of good news next month.
3, GOD is working behind the curtain and you just do not know. It is coming.
its not quite true, when i didnt see any progress in my file while everyone from NDVO were getting medicals, i was panicked and i requested GCMS notes without letting my consultant know.

when i received GCMS notes, i forward it to my consultant and he immediately called me back and told me to not to do such stupid thing. its goes into their record for sure that we requested GCMS notes and it also raises their doubt on our file. if we apply for GCMS notes within 6-8 months or within their normal processing time, it surely put our file in their radar. which in some case causes further delay. i found pretty much GCMS notes useless, because it tells everything that i already know.

just have little patience, if GOD tests hard, he will reward generously. all we need is little more faith!!!

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
mysteryocean said:
its not quite true, when i didnt see any progress in my file while everyone from NDVO were getting medicals, i was panicked and i requested GCMS notes without letting my consultant know.

when i received GCMS notes, i forward it to my consultant and he immediately called me back and told me to not to do such stupid thing. its goes into their record for sure that we requested GCMS notes and it also raises their doubt on our file. if we apply for GCMS notes within 6-8 months or within their normal processing time, it surely put our file in their radar. which in some case causes further delay. i found pretty much GCMS notes useless, because it tells everything that i already know.

just have little patience, if GOD tests hard, he will reward generously. all we need is little more faith!!!
I don't think I believe in this theory of requesting GCMS notes raising red flags.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
mysteryocean said:

I completely disagree. GCMS notes have no influence on the decision or the application timelines. In my understanding, it is drawn from a backup database and usually backup systems dont feed back into real time systems. Only drawback is that the system is not current and the process to simply retrieve the report takes a month. I am not aware as to why your consultant would give you false information. Does he/she have an economic incentive to do so? :)

JonMonc