Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
samlogani said:
I guess you are right I should go ahead and apply for TRV

I know there are a lot of ppl that are waiting for PPR, but a lot of ppl in my category already got the PPR and PR Visa,

If we look at the Detroit office app processing time, they have a really good processing time / response time

its mentioned in the E-mail that I got from CPP -O for medical request that I shoudl contact them in 120 days if they dont reply to me, I assume that I will get PPR in 120 days from the date of medical requested.

Lets all wish each other good luck and hope that get done with this process ASAP. theres lot to do in life than waiting..

cheers
yeah...the issue here is the timing of buffalo closure...on a normal processing you might have been given a PPR now..but entire processing changed due to buffalo closure and Ottawa getting more loads..again it depends on the province too...if BC is in immediate needs of certain skills and you are nominated for that noc then you will be done in blink of eye even at this situation. so that boils down to the common answer you see across the forums differs case by case...but lets hope we all land before end of 2012!!! good luck

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasamp said:
yeah...the issue here is the timing of buffalo closure...on a normal processing you might have been given a PPR now..but entire processing changed due to buffalo closure and Ottawa getting more loads..again it depends on the province too...if BC is in immediate needs of certain skills and you are nominated for that noc then you will be done in blink of eye even at this situation. so that boils down to the common answer you see across the forums differs case by case...but lets hope we all land before end of 2012!!! good luck
Agreed that Buffalo closure has greatly impacted Ottawa timings.

I am in BC, working at a very good job, this is the 2nd year I am with same firm. I believe with me paying so much taxes to Govt. almost 450 per month in federal taxes, they need me. Lol

I also need them, its like home here..have spent 4 years here...

Good luck to everyone..thanks

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
samlogani said:
Agreed that Buffalo closure has greatly impacted Ottawa timings.

I am in BC, working at a very good job, this is the 2nd year I am with same firm. I believe with me paying so much taxes to Govt. almost 450 per month in federal taxes, they need me. Lol

I also need them, its like home here..have spent 4 years here...

Good luck to everyone..thanks
Once a PNP application gets approval from the province, all applicants are treated the same way. No preference is given to any province. Also at this stage the need for the province to have the applicant and his/her skill set is already established. All they would usually validate is the medical requirements, security requirements and in some cases validate if the information provided is accurate. However, the federal government does have the right to reject a PNP nominee. Infact, the process (i.e., applying directly through Sydney etc) has been streamlined recently in order that all provinces have a fair evaluation criteria. This could be following some scandals involving PNP immigration in PEI. Rest assured decision is not based on salary or taxes paid to the government as well. Hope this information helps.

JonMonc

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jonmonc said:
Once a PNP application gets approval from the province, all applicants are treated the same way. No preference is given to any province. Also at this stage the need for the province to have the applicant and his/her skill set is already established. All they would usually validate is the medical requirements, security requirements and in some cases validate if the information provided is accurate. However, the federal government does have the right to reject a PNP nominee. Infact, the process (i.e., applying directly through Sydney etc) has been streamlined recently in order that all provinces have a fair evaluation criteria. This could be following some scandals involving PNP immigration in PEI. Rest assured decision is not based on salary or taxes paid to the government as well. Hope this information helps.

JonMonc
Prasam just said that it depends on the qualification and skill requirement and you are saying every applicant get same treatment, they are 2 opposite theories. not sure what to believe, but thanks for the info.

Now, I just hope that we all get PR....and get over with the process.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
samlogani said:
Prasam just said that it depends on the qualification and skill requirement and you are saying every applicant get same treatment, they are 2 opposite theories. not sure what to believe, but thanks for the info.

Now, I just hope that we all get PR....and get over with the process.
Hi..... Jonmonk is right. Once getting PNP approval all r treated same. No matter what qualification one has got. it was just the FSW programme where qualifications were considered even after approval. So now on they just look for background,security checks etc & employment verifications etc. thats it.

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Hello Guys,

Those who have paid RPFF to NDVO. whats the amount in Rs for primary candidate and spouse.
And under what name the DD name should be taken? Canadian High commission - New Delhi?

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
Hi all. Been away on a trip for the past couple of months and haven't really followed what's going on with the closing of Buffalo. When I received my MR and AOR, the Ottawa office informed me my file would be processed in Buf and that I needed to contact them going forward if I had any questions. With the office closing, does anyonne know what's going on with the files they were processing? it was originally stated files would go to the closest office, hence NY (for people living in the US) but it seems like some believe they went back to Ottawa. Can anyone enlighten me please? thanks.

@ Manu, my file as been "in process" since May 3 - for the spreadsheet. Thanks!

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
I booked for medicals on 30 Aug, will send passport through canada post as soon as i complete medicals. interestingly, in my case, i didnt have to go for medicals, since i did my medicals for work permit on nov 11 and my wife did her medicals on march 12. its valid for a yr, but just to be on safe side i am doing it again. doctor's office asked me to bring a signed letter, stating that" i am fully aware that i dont necessarily have to do medicals and still i am doing for xyz reason".

Michael_2011

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Buffalo_transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2012
File Transfer...
CPP - Ottawa
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-03-2012 (Med recieved 15May2012)
Interview........
"In Process" status change May 5, 2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013 , "decision made" status change 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
21-05-2013 (at Coutts)
Hey Aonedoc,

Hope you have great news soon.......... ;D

I wrote to CIC, they normally reply in two weeks....but they have not this time....hopefully somthings cooking in both of our cases....

Goodluck buddy!

M

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
rubyhero said:
Reached canada......landing experience was good nobody ask any question i just show my funds......
CONGRAZ! :) Welcome to CANADA

Where did you land by the way?

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
Michael_2011 said:
Hey Aonedoc,

Hope you have great news soon.......... ;D

I wrote to CIC, they normally reply in two weeks....but they have not this time....hopefully somthings cooking in both of our cases....

Goodluck buddy!

M
Good Luck to you as well.
Hopefully we will get some news by end of this year.

Many Thanks

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
rubyhero said:
calgary.....
CONGRATS Rubyhero... Did you land alone or with your family? Are you coming back or have you gone there for good?