+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Decision Tree - whats right for me

MG22

Jul 31, 2017
There is heap of information available on CIC and other websites, including this forum but parsing through this heap of information and figuring out basics is daunting to me, so thought of simply asking to the experts here:

I am a newbie and just complete my stage 1 of creating express entry profile after having received ECA & IELTS reports.

I want to immigrate to Canada and I have no constraints or no specific choices of where in Canada. I am not dependent on jobs in Canada and hence can pretty much settle anywhere.

So my question is:
Besides being in express entry pool, is it advantageous to also enroll in PNP programs?
in express entry profile I have not specified any specific province and consented for all.

So how does the PNP:
will provinces approach me based on my profile or do I need to initiate any action on my side. Do I have to go to each specif PNP website and register myself etc.

are there specific PNP which are better than others

Please advise.
I am currently sitting on 419 CRS points and hoping to increase these to 440 by adding Spouse points and improving my IELTS.

MG22

Jul 31, 2017
There is heap of information available on CIC and other websites, including this forum but parsing through this heap of information and figuring out basics is daunting to me, so thought of simply asking to the experts here:

I am a newbie and just complete my stage 1 of creating express entry profile after having received ECA & IELTS reports.

I want to immigrate to Canada and I have no constraints or no specific choices of where in Canada. I am not dependent on jobs in Canada and hence can pretty much settle anywhere.

So my question is:
Besides being in express entry pool, is it advantageous to also enroll in PNP programs?
in express entry profile I have not specified any specific province and consented for all.

So how does the PNP:
will provinces approach me based on my profile or do I need to initiate any action on my side. Do I have to go to each specif PNP website and register myself etc.

are there specific PNP which are better than others

Please advise.
I am currently sitting on 419 CRS points and hoping to increase these to 440 by adding Spouse points and improving my IELTS.
waiting for some guidance from experts