+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP application status

saima123456

Nov 2, 2022
my status is 'waiting for applicant' for about 3 weeks after submitting all required docs. im worried about it.when its gonna change back?anyone got nomination after facing this situation? Is it a negative sign?plz help...

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
my status is 'waiting for applicant' for about 3 weeks after submitting all required docs. im worried about it.when its gonna change back?anyone got nomination after facing this situation? Is it a negative sign?plz help...
Hey,

I am also riding in the same boat, My application status is "Waiting on Applicant" after submission of ADR since 28th Aug 2022.

What is your timeline of application and NOC.

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mujahid

saima123456

Nov 2, 2022
Hey,

I am also riding in the same boat, My application status is "Waiting on Applicant" after submission of ADR since 28th Aug 2022.

What is your timeline of application and NOC.

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mujahid
my NOC is 2171.file submitted on 15 October.im worried cz some people got nomination just after 20 days of submitting the docs. im afraid is it a negative sign or not..

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
in my case they ask of additional documents. Proof of residency in Ontario. After I unsubmitted that its been a week still showing "Waiting on Information"

Where one of the people i know, their DIP started after 20 days later
Me waiting almost a month

saima123456

Nov 2, 2022
Guys..Please let us know if you have any updates or info about application status..i've emailed them regarding this.they said they didnt asses the docs yet.

syed.mmrfz

Aug 28, 2022
Guys..Please let us know if you have any updates or info about application status..i've emailed them regarding this.they said they didnt asses the docs yet.
@saima123456 I got the same reply from them.
As per your reply earlier, your NOC code is 2234 ( Construction Estimator). Right.

My NOC code is 0711 (Construction Managers)

Based on my observation from other forum platform's feedback, It looks like, they are taking their own time and the progress is very slow for NOC codes relating to Construction Industry. I might be wrong on the perception, but i had witnessed couple of more application cases with Same NOC experiencing similar delays in application progress.

saima123456

Nov 2, 2022
@saima123456 I got the same reply from them.
As per your reply earlier, your NOC code is 2234 ( Construction Estimator). Right.

My NOC code is 0711 (Construction Managers)

Based on my observation from other forum platform's feedback, It looks like, they are taking their own time and the progress is very slow for NOC codes relating to Construction Industry. I might be wrong on the perception, but i had witnessed couple of more application cases with Same NOC experiencing similar delays in application progress.
No..my NOC is 2171( system analyst).. I told that one of my relatives got nomination with NOC 2234 within 20 days..thats y its not clear why processing taking time...im getting depressed..i was hoping that i would get the positive / negative decision shortly as processing started fast..bt now its frustrating..