N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Teju said:
Hmmm...... Don't really know but i wanted to try it but was being told in the terms that you won't get updates by mails again. I just declined and maybe I haven't understood the English so let someone that knows this explain better to our understanding. Thanks.
kingskid said:
I also did not link mine, I am satisfied with checking via "check your application staus" for the same fear Teju has ie "you may not be able to get updates on via mail"
It is true that u wont be able to get direct email update concerning ur application again, but after u have successfully linked ur application, there is an option of checking an email notification box at the top of ur account and this will alert u via email whenever u have any information from CIC waiting for you in ur CIC account.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
I think pple shld follow their hearts concerning linking of paper application to a CIC account. And incase anyone is interested, this post below from a forum member roaringpanthers 12345 can really be of help to achieve that.

roaringpanthers 12345 said:
The process to link your application to my Cic has been clearly mentioned in few older posts in several threads.
I tried to link my application and failed couple times.

Pls follow instructions below:

Login to my cic. If u don't have a profile here create one.
Then select link an existing application
For personal details I select as name and birthday
For language requirement
Select none (select none even if u have done Ielts or celpip)
Test number put 000 (dont put original test no. Always put 000)
For test Date:put the submission of your application date(do not put original language test date. Always put date of application. If u don't know the date of application exactly log into ecas and it will tell u the dates.)

Place of birth must be mentioned exactly as in your application. For me it was not working on first few tries. I figured it out that I was putting the city name but according to my application I had mentioned city,country.
Ex: real place of birth is Delhi. But According to my application It was Delhi, India. When I entered Delhi, India it was successful. But failed to link whenever I put just Delhi.

Hope this will help

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Lakesyde said:
I think pple shld follow their hearts concerning linking of paper application to a CIC account. And incase anyone is interested, this post below from a forum member roaringpanthers 12345 can really be of help to achieve that.
Thanks Lakesyde. Me i like to stay the way i am jeje concerning this application. I pray all will be well with us all at the end 8).
Cheers.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Teju said:
Thanks Lakesyde. Me i like to stay the way i am jeje concerning this application. I pray all will be well with us all at the end 8).
Cheers.
;D ;D i trust u Iya jeje. Amen oo

olayinkabid

Aug 15, 2016
Hello everyone, I am new here, so I don't know how this works yet, I hope I am posting the right question under the right platform. So plus guys help answer my question because I am getting really worried. So my application has gotten far, almost through, I got an email requesting for our passports (me and the kids, I sent that on the 2nd of August and it was delivered to them on the 4th of august @ 8:11am , now my problem is up until today 16th of August, I haven't received a pick up mail. I am worried, plus does any1 know how long b4 I get a pickup mail. I submitted my application 12th August last year (2015).

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
olayinkabid said:
Hello everyone, I am new here, so I don't know how this works yet, I hope I am posting the right question under the right platform. So plus guys help answer my question because I am getting really worried. So my application has gotten far, almost through, I got an email requesting for our passports (me and the kids, I sent that on the 2nd of August and it was delivered to them on the 4th of august @ 8:11am , now my problem is up until today 16th of August, I haven't received a pick up mail. I am worried, plus does any1 know how long b4 I get a pickup mail. I submitted my application 12th August last year (2015).
Olayinkabid, you are welcome. Haba! Where have you been hiding? Please can we have your full timeline, I read you have some, are you a pnp or fsw, are you paper based or EE, your noc code. Ordinarily, you should be expecting your pick up mail any moment from now. STAY GLUED TO YOUR EMAIL BOX. SHALOM.

olayinkabid

Aug 15, 2016
Kingskid thank you so much for ur response, I am glad you responded, actually my husband submitted the application on my Behalf, and honestly I know nothing about it, how he went about the whole process,(but he did sent me the documents to sign in Nigeria which I sent back to him and he sent to accra) he only told me and the kids to go for the medical in Lagos last year Oct. And that's all, the first mail I got from them was the mail asking for additional documents, which I sent from Nigeria and 7 days after I sent the additional documents I received another mail which said our "visa (s) appears ready to be issued. Now it's been 13 days since our passports got delivered to them

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olayinka,

Do not worry you will receive it in due time.

I did not get my passport back on time too even though after receiving the visa i noticed that it was granted like a week after they received the passport in their office.

Maybe just maybe , your Visa Officer is yet to send the pick up mail.

Just pray for quick response from him or her

It will end in praise

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
olayinkabid said:
Kingskid thank you so much for ur response, I am glad you responded, actually my husband submitted the application on my Behalf, and honestly I know nothing about it, how he went about the whole process,(but he did sent me the documents to sign in Nigeria which I sent back to him and he sent to accra) he only told me and the kids to go for the medical in Lagos last year Oct. And that's all, the first mail I got from them was the mail asking for additional documents, which I sent from Nigeria and 7 days after I sent the additional documents I received another mail which said our "visa (s) appears ready to be issued. Now it's been 13 days since our passports got delivered to them
Lucky you. So you really cant say the class of application under which he applied. No worries, you are already in Canada. Hope you have packed your things as your passport with visa will land in a jiffy. Keep us updated. Safe journey.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
olayinkabid said:
Hello nne,
Congrats, you are almost there!
I just want to confirm, you said you submitted your application August 2015 and did medicals October 2015...?
House could this be express entry, abi is it another stream. Sounds like upfront medicals.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
olayinkabid said:
O Gucci said:
Hello nne,
Congrats, you are almost there!
I just want to confirm, you said you submitted your application August 2015 and did medicals October 2015...?
House could this be express entry, abi is it another stream. Sounds like upfront medicals.
No..... ;D ;D olayinkabid's application is under family sponsorship which requires you to do upfront medical and send ur signed docs to ur spouse in canada for submission. Yea, this type of application is concluded under 8 months by Accra visa office as Canada is looking for faster ways to unite more citizens/PRs in Canada with their family members outside Canada. olayinkabid ur hubby shld be in Canada right now abi?

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
olayinkabid said:
Calm down madam and start with the parking of ur luggages. The most important thing is that ur application has bin approved and you will get ur pick up mail once the CIC officer in charge is tru with ur passport. Congratulations ma

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Lakesyde said:
No..... ;D ;D olayinkabid's application is under family sponsorship which requires you to do upfront medical and send ur signed docs to ur spouse in canada for submission. Yea, this type of application is concluded under 8 months by Accra visa office as Canada is looking for faster ways to unite more citizens/PRs in Canada with their family members outside Canada. olayinkabid ur hubby shld be in Canada right now abi?
Prof Lakesyde, you got it.