theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
evelyn24 said:
I think a gentle reminder by each and every one of us waiting, will go a long way to help.
I agreeeeee

Sambisa Valley

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Hello Forum Members, I am greatly confused about the mail I just got now and I need urgent help.

After waiting for over 8 months after AOR I wrote AVO with a mail titled “File Update Enquiry” and five days later I wrote CIC with a mail titled “File Transfer Enquiry”. This is to even confirm from CIC whether my form was actually transferred to Accra.

I gave full details such as Name, DOB, Office requested to process form, Passport number etc.

Six days later, AVO replied with the below mail;

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Thank you,

And surprising today I got these mail below:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about EPXXXXX

Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre

UCI:
Application No.:

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thereafter I opened the attachment and it is IMM1017E and it is titled medical examination instructions.

Here are my questions:
- This letter was addressed individually to every member of my family including the kids, can we conclude this is MR. It has their names
type written with their UCIs.
- Also, the mail appears to me to be from CIC and not AVO, do I need to write AVO about this email or go ahead with the medicals.
- Senior PNP Applicants, please is this the same form you got.
- Also, no other request was made such as form update and the likes, is this in order.
- They put 30 days as given period to do the medical and submit.

Please I need help.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Sambisa Valley said:
Hello Forum Members, I am greatly confused about the mail I just got now and I need urgent help.

After waiting for over 8 months after AOR I wrote AVO with a mail titled “File Update Enquiry” and five days later I wrote CIC with a mail titled “File Transfer Enquiry”. This is to even confirm from CIC whether my form was actually transferred to Accra.

I gave full details such as Name, DOB, Office requested to process form, Passport number etc.

Six days later, AVO replied with the below mail;

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Thank you,

And surprising today I got these mail below:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about EPXXXXX

Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre

UCI:
Application No.:

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=accra

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1639
Accra
Ghana

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thereafter I opened the attachment and it is IMM1017E and it is titled medical examination instructions.

Here are my questions:
- This letter was addressed individually to every member of my family including the kids, can we conclude this is MR. It has their names
type written with their UCIs.
- Also, the mail appears to me to be from CIC and not AVO, do I need to write AVO about this email or go ahead with the medicals.
- Senior PNP Applicants, please is this the same form you got.
- Also, no other request was made such as form update and the likes, is this in order.
- They put 30 days as given period to do the medical and submit.

Please I need help.
Bros, if i were u i will jump up in thanking God. Just run and do ur medicals sharp sharp. Big congrats on ur MR. Pls, pm me ur date of application to compare with my date, so that i can write CIC/AVO a gentle mail.

harrysekhon

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015 At CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP on 4th june..(EP and UCI on 15 june 2015)
IELTS Request
Submitted when applied at CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia
File Transfer...
NDVO on 6 July 2015
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
Upfront done on 22 June 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
evelyn24 said:
The wait is finally over. pls thaank God and proceed to hospital for medicals
Any CIC 2014-15 Batch PNP applicant whose file is at CIC Sydney and Waiting for AOR or medical or RPRF, PPR can join my Whatsapp group..Send ur number on 91 9001500881 i will add you. I am from India. Thanks

anniebakky

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 11 2014
Doc's Request.
June 18 2014
Nomination.....
Sept 2 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 23 2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
13 08 2015
Med's Done....
14 08 2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
3 sept 2015 decision made 16 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 sept 2015
+2348189071772 add to watsapp group pls

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats sambisa,i beg,go do your long awaited medicals.and you can foward a copy of the mail and medical payment to accra

anniebakky

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 11 2014
Doc's Request.
June 18 2014
Nomination.....
Sept 2 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 23 2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
13 08 2015
Med's Done....
14 08 2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
3 sept 2015 decision made 16 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 sept 2015
Sambisa Valley said:
Thanks big brother. I pray for more updates for others
congratulation sambisa pls update us on ur timeline so we can b hopeful too

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
Sambisa Valley said:
Of course, i love to jump, but i need some good views too. thanks
Sambisa Valley, jump o, congrats and meanwhile Abeg which email address did you use in sending Cic an email. Please help us with it so the rest of us waiting can also send an email. Maybe we go jam luck too Biko

nath01

Apr 22, 2014
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
24-11-2014
SPECIAL NOTE.

As many that have done their Medicals, your visa would expire a year latter around the time you did your Medicals even if you have not hear from Ghana office for months and you have sent a lot of email to Ghana office.

Be prepare that you have 11 months at most after your medicals to stay in your country, before moving to Canada expect you have a very serious medical issues.

Good luck.