+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM PLZ HELP

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
Dear

actually i want to know from you that i applied in college for diploma for 2 years if i want to change the category mean if i want to study in KAPLAN MEDICAL for usmle preparation so is it possible?or i need to change my study permit?or what to do for that?kindly guide plzzzzzzzzzzzz

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sqazi said:
Dear

actually i want to know from you that i applied in college for diploma for 2 years if i want to change the category mean if i want to study in KAPLAN MEDICAL for usmle preparation so is it possible?or i need to change my study permit?or what to do for that?kindly guide plzzzzzzzzzzzz
If you are in Canada on SP then sure you can attend Kaplan, but it isn't a recognized school, you won't get a PGWP and you won't get an extension of your study permit.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

If you are in Canada on SP then sure you can attend Kaplan, but it isn't a recognized school, you won't get a PGWP and you won't get an extension of your study permit.

dear
thank you so much for detail information but i want to continue my post secondary diploma course in same college. i want to drop the first two semesters becoz in that time i want to prepare for USMLE after step 2 i want to join my diploma course, is it possible to do? one more question as completed my post secondary diploma can i get pgwp?or if i leave 2 semesters can it will effect on my pgwp and pr?answer in detail please

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

Dear
I VE TWO YEAR OF TRV HOW CAN I APPLY FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT AND WHAT DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT. PLZ GUIDE ME IN DETAIL

THANK PLZ