+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM...need help

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
Dear PMM and all,

i am pakistani national, multimedia developer by proffesion,applied from saudi arabia at london office. Got my AOR on 4th of october 2005.

my questions are

1) almost one year gone, how much time approximatly it'll take? some of my colleagues applied in 2001 and 2002 and got their interviews approximalty after one and half or two year later and now they are in canada as immigrants.

They got their immigrations in two years of time. i was wondering one year gone and i didn't got anything from london office after my AOR.

2)i am not getting my status at cic.gc.sa, every time i submitted my correct information i am getting this message

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to register and retain Canadian citizenship;
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

can anyone tell me how to check my status or any other way to check?

3) when i applied that time i was unmarried, now i am married and i need to submitt my wife's documents, so can anyone tell me which forms i have to fill for my wife? do i also have to mention all details of her family members? please reply me in detail.

4)i heard from someone that married person got his her immigration more quicker then the unmarried??? is it true?

5) i applied my immigration file by myself without any help of any lawyer, is this true that lawyers can push the file to get the immigration faster? if not true then what is the benefit to hire a lawyer?