+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pmm, can i request for your advice

saami

Jun 23, 2005
uk
i applied in 2001, my aor is dated december 2001, i applied through colombo, but now i am in uk for higher studies, still i am waiting for any responce from chc. in the reply of an email enquiry thay told that my application is in interview queue.
what you think when should i expect this, or will there be any negetive effect on my application, because my studing in uk.

Thank you for your Attention.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

saami said:
i applied in 2001, my aor is dated december 2001, i applied through colombo, but now i am in uk for higher studies, still i am waiting for any responce from chc. in the reply of an email enquiry thay told that my application is in interview queue.
what you think when should i expect this, or will there be any negetive effect on my application, because my studing in uk.

Thank you for your Attention.
It is never negative when you are improving your education in an Immigration application. It would appear that you fall into the Rasolzadeh v. M.C.I. unless you opted out, so as of the terms of the settlement, you have to be given a decision within 42 months after 14/03/05.

PMM