+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMI PMP Certified project manager--Do I need IELTS

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Hi all,
I fall under the category 1122 and I am a IT PM with a certification of PMI PMP. Currently I am working for Dubai World.
with 14 years + educataion in english medium and the certifications done, do i need to go through IELTS?
If this is the case i cannot file no sooner then 2011. Or is it better to apply for the next years quota.
My overall experience in the industry is around 13+ years.
My wife's parents and brother's family are canadian citizen.

One more thing about the police certificate, is it required for the current country one is living in or other country's one has previously lived?

Any helpful advice is much appreciated.
Tc.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
kfzmm said:
Hi all,
I fall under the category 1122 and I am a IT PM with a certification of PMI PMP. Currently I am working for Dubai World.
with 14 years + educataion in english medium and the certifications done, do i need to go through IELTS?
If this is the case i cannot file no sooner then 2011. Or is it better to apply for the next years quota.
My overall experience in the industry is around 13+ years.
My wife's parents and brother's family are canadian citizen.

One more thing about the police certificate, is it required for the current country one is living in or other country's one has previously lived?

Any helpful advice is much appreciated.
Tc.
IELTS is now mandatory for all (no exceptions).
Police certificates are needed from all countries where you have lived for more than 6 months since you were 18 yrs old. This includes the current country you are living in.