+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I need people to reply.thanks

Milano86

Nov 2, 2012
Can someone help me plz convert the ielts scores to canadian language benchmark. ive been trying so long to figure it all out n till now i have no answer. Im applying to Canadian expereince class ( skill type 0 ).

Im required to have Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs) of 7 in each ability or 6 in one ability, 7 or more in two abilities and at least 8 in one ability.

My ielts scores are:

Listening : 6
Reading : 5.5
writing : 6
Speaking : 7.5

i used the new conversion chart but till now im still confused .

im hoping to get an answer plzzzzz.

thanks.

And if amyonw knows a lawyer I can ask concering this question.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Milan,

Refer to this link to understand what is CLB > http://www.language.ca/display_page.asp?page_id=626

Please note that every IELTS score is not equivalent to exactly the same CLB level. You have to map your IELTS score with the corresponding CLB level mandated by CIC to know if you qualify or not.

Milano86

Nov 2, 2012
Can you help me find out where my marks fall on this chart??? I've been trying but no. Answer.plzzzzzzzz

PCO0212

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Milano86,

Your IELTS score is okay for you to apply under CEC... Please find your CLB level below...

Listening : 6 --> CLB level 7
Reading : 5.5 --> CLB level 6
writing : 6 --> CLB level 7
Speaking : 7.5 --> CLB level 8

So as per skilled level 0, you meet the language requirement.

Fyi..If you are applying after January 2013 then you might need to take this test again, since they are planning to increase the eligibility score

Thanks!!!

Milano86

Nov 2, 2012
So your hundrend percent sure? So am I good to apply between now until december 31 . It just have to be befoere january right???
Thank you