+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz join "Canadian Immigrants Rights " group on Facebook

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi everyone,
A group named"Canadian immigrants Rights" group has been created on Facebook.The basic purpose of this group is to forward the demands n complaints of canadian immigrants to Immigration Minister.Plz do join this group in order to make it successful .

thanks n regards

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heyyy, i will try it out on facebook. thanks. regards, harryk.

joogle

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
The group is probably a very bad idea.

Think about it. Would you want about 900,000 applicants landing in Canada within a short period of time? Then Canada would be a 3rd world country. No job, no security, just anarchy.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello man,

I doubt if that's the intention of the group on facebook. Furthermore I believe the PR issue is highly regulated by Canadian Govt. hence you cannot suddenly see 900,000 (people as claimed by you) in Canada.

Finally, there is room for everyone in the space we call the world!

Peace.

joogle

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Just over a year ago, CIC did an overhaul of its immigration system. I think things are working as they should be. There is no need to bring more and more people in Canada while the Canadian economy is still vulnerable to recession. So I would probably endorse a group that on the other hand 'prolongs' the immigration process.

Also, please do keep in mind that the outflow of professionals from developing nations is very damaging to making these countries 'developed'. Why is it that people in some third world countries earn free education at the expense of their governments only to let Canada, a rich country make use of it??? Actually, a few years back, Kenya directly asked the Canadian government to pay back for the education cost of doctors and nurses that it (Canada) accepted as professionals. Can you imagine if suddenly most competent doctors and nurses in Kenya left for Canada? It wouldn't be fair to Kenyan people, would it?

Bottom line, the immigration is not perfect but it's working as good although certain CHC's may have longer delays.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

All economies are vulnerable to recession, but that should not be a reason for been shortsighted. The recession shall pass just the way it had come but only countries, people and institutions that have ensured that their strategies for growth in the future are not blurred by the present would come out stronger. Canada is such a country.

I don't think that we have up to a 100,000 people yearly given the PR status. Of those numbers how many actually land?

For those that eventually land, a majority never forget to assist their motherlands' once they are settled. This also helps to improve the economies of the various developing countries whose citizens are involved in the immigration process.

I believe there both positive and negative gains that can come out of this process however I would want us to focus on the positive aspects. People embarking on this road really need to be encouraged because the process is rigorous and the end usually is unknown to applicants.

We shall always have professional moving from one region to the other. The world must MOVE. Change is always inevitable .

Lets all be encouraged! Peace.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

barsindoo said:
Hello,

All economies are vulnerable to recession, but that should not be a reason for been shortsighted. The recession shall pass just the way it had come but only countries, people and institutions that have ensured that their strategies for growth in the future are not blurred by the present would come out stronger. Canada is such a country.

I don't think that we have up to a 100,000 people yearly given the PR status. Of those numbers how many actually land?

For those that eventually land, a majority never forget to assist their motherlands' once they are settled. This also helps to improve the economies of the various developing countries whose citizens are involved in the immigration process.

I believe there both positive and negative gains that can come out of this process however I would want us to focus on the positive aspects. People embarking on this road really need to be encouraged because the process is rigorous and the end usually is unknown to applicants.

We shall always have professional moving from one region to the other. The world must MOVE. Change is always inevitable .

Lets all be encouraged! Peace.
Actually precisely 247,243 people "landed" in 2008. If you want to argue numbers, first read http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/research-stats/facts2008.pdf

PMM

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM,

Thank you for the detailed fact you posted. My apology.

Meanwhile, it can't be denied that immigrants have added value to the Canadian society.

Cheers.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

barsindoo said:
PMM,

Meanwhile, it can't be denied that immigrants have added value to the Canadian society.

Cheers.
Of course they do, they add to the tax base in most cases, many bring a culture which enriches Canada as a diverse country. Although some attempt to impose their believes and customs on their new home. That is fine as long as it doesn't infringe on the believes and values of others living in Canada.

PMM

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
barsindoo said:
PMM,

Cheers.
As well to their home country soceity, directly or indirectly.

Even if he has done nothing he has open up a position for another person in his place.

Mind it, Canada only allows PR to those individuals who has the capacity to be economically established. Once such a capable person departs his/her country there opens a position which can be fulfilled by another person.

Thus it indirectly creates job opportunities at his / her home country.

If you call it brain drain then I do not have any argument.