+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz i want help

Eslammazher

Nov 29, 2008
iam eslam mazher elmorsi iam egyptian and my aunt live in montreal she used to talk to us about canada and it's history and how it's great country to live there so i ask here to send me invitation and she quickly send me one and after i prepare myself to travell sudenlly the embassy refuse me for Frivolous reasons and i was very disappointed and send aletter to the minister of immigration and the ambassodor in egypt but no reply.
one year go and came the last summer i contact the ymca language schools in canada and ask to take afrench course there they accepted that and i send 1500 cnd $ as my fees to study for 2 monthes so they send me the acceptace letter then i prepare my self to travel again and go to the embassy but they refused me for the second time because Frivolous reason "iam not Identical to the regulation 179 and not satisfy the officer" is this afair reason to refuse me for two times add to that i pay the embassy fees in the two times and add to that iam avery high class person here in egypt and i study in faculty of law in the last year and i will be an investigator or lawyer in the next june so i Governing all the canadians to tell me the fair decision about that...
Finially my father Suggested to make afamily immigration to solve my problem so what is the most recommended immigration type to make? ....................................
THANKS ALL MY BEST WISHES TO ALL
YOURS,
ESLAM MAZHER ELMORSI

Anatolia

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
The fastest and most "taken-seriously" type of application seems to be the spouse application, which of course is the reason of soooo many sham marriages. And unless you dont have a Canadian citizen or resident fiancee waiting for you in Canada, I really wouldn't recommend you marry anyone for this. Canadian immigration has taken a turn for the worse in the past decade in terms of accesibility. Sorry.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Please people, don't tell someone to marry a Canadian in order to come to Canada! For God's sake - those of us with legitimate relationships are having a hard enough time dealing with this bureaucracy.

Looki

Sep 16, 2008
Wow... if this is the mentality, no wonder immigration is as strict as it is. I can't believe I'm reading this...

AMB

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Eslam-

Hundreds and hundreds of people are denied visas- it shouldn't be a surprise (sorry).

Someone who is young & single, without a lot of financial or emotional ties to their country will most likely be refused because Canadian immigration assumes that without ties to your country, you will not return there at the end of your allowed visit to Canada. It can also depend on the person who sent you a letter of invitation- was he/she a refugee?

Anyway, of course seeking out a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to marry you is completely illegal (under IRPA) and is not a good idea at all. Immigration officers can easily smell a marriage of convenience.

Since you say you are well-off and well-educated, you should wait until you have some working experience and then apply as a Permanent Resident under the Skilled Worker Class. Unfortunately (depending on how you see it), the rules have recently changed and you might not qualify. Good luck.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Anatolia

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Who told him to marry a Canadian?

Certainly not me, people. Read my answer carefully. And anyway he asked a question? Shouldn't he get it answered?

AMB

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Eslammazher said:
Finially my father Suggested to make afamily immigration to solve my problem so what is the most recommended immigration type to make? ....................................
Ana- This is what myself and the others were referring to...

M

med

please dont read what is not there the guy asked a question and we answered ; it is right that the spouse way is the easiet way and this doesnt mean that we are pushing him to marry just for the sake of canada ; thats not right . are canadian women stupid to marry whomever or just to bring people to thier country i dont think so , i believe there are cases where the marriage is fake but this is not the rule ; i hope my point is clear we dont want anyone to hold bad interpretations of our answers and thanks for all