+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
hi everyone!! Can i use my mom's bank account and dad's income source for the financial support or the income source and the bank balance has to be the same person's? Plz help me with my documentation..

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
hi everyone!! Can i use my mom's bank account and dad's income source for the financial support or the income source and the bank balance has to be the same person's? Plz help me with my documentation..
If your parents have a joint bank account where the income source of your dad goes in to, they can execute an affidavit of support for your application. If the account only belongs to your mom, then she can also sign the affidavit.

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
My dad doesn't have a bank account but he is the one who earns. My mom also have an income source n we deposit our savings in my mom's account.. Can i have two Affidative of supports and use only mom's bank account and also use both's income source?What should i do?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
My dad doesn't have a bank account but he is the one who earns. My mom also have an income source n we deposit our savings in my mom's account.. Can i have two Affidative of supports and use only mom's bank account and also use both's income source?What should i do?
If your mom has a source of income then her bank statement & affidavit of support should be fine, if you want to include your dad's source of income, combined affidavit of support from parents will do, provide mom's bank statements & dad's pay slips.

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
Thank u so much for your prompt reply. Should i come up with two different Affidative of support papers or just a combined one? My mom's income is not enough to support me so i need to include my dad's income too but my dad doesn't have a bank account. A guy here told me that if one Affidative has to have one bank statement so if I come up with two Affidative then i must have two separate bank account. Is it true?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
Thank u so much for your prompt reply. Should i come up with two different Affidative of support papers or just a combined one? My mom's income is not enough to support me so i need to include my dad's income too but my dad doesn't have a bank account. A guy here told me that if one Affidative has to have one bank statement so if I come up with two Affidative then i must have two separate bank account. Is it true?
I'm not quite sure on the 1 Affidavit = 1 bank account, my suggestion for you is, combined affidavit of support with your mom's bank account where your dad's income goes in to, explain the situation in your SOP that the family's majority source of income is from your dad. We have a similar situation where the father is the one working & mother has no source of income but 2 bank accounts were presented, 1 account under the mother & 1 account under both parents but only 1 affidavit of support was presented.

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
Should i go with a combined Affidative of support and my mom's bank statement but both's income slip? My bank statement is two months old as i was rejected for the USA. Could I use that statement for Canada as well?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
Should i go with a combined Affidative of support and my mom's bank statement but both's income slip? My bank statement is two months old as i was rejected for the USA. Could I use that statement for Canada as well?
Yes, that should do, provide both's income slips but again it's just my suggestion, you can always ask others for their opinion. CIC requires at least 4 months bank statement. Did you apply for student also for USA? You need to mention the rejection in your application, just a heads up.

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
Yes i had applied for the USA as well but got rejected saying that my course selection was not relevant. If I mentioned it in the SOP, will it do any good bad?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
Yes i had applied for the USA as well but got rejected saying that my course selection was not relevant. If I mentioned it in the SOP, will it do any good bad?
In this case you need to make a strong SOP, you mention & defend the rejection there, being rejected from USA is not grounds for refusal from Canada but it still depends on the VO, good luck.

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
My bank statement is two months old. My documentation took slightly long time time. Should i come up with a new one?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
My bank statement is two months old. My documentation took slightly long time time. Should i come up with a new one?
I'm quite confused with your question. If you are referring to the 4 month bank statement, for example if you plan to apply online this month, 4 months could be from January-April or February-May.

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
I have a bank transaction letter from 2014-08-01 to 2015-04-01 and the balance certificate was created on 2015-04-02. It's almost june now so can i use this letter or I should come up with a new one?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
zzznavraaz said:
I have a bank transaction letter from 2014-08-01 to 2015-04-01 and the balance certificate was created on 2015-04-02. It's almost june now so can i use this letter or I should come up with a new one?
Yeah, that should still be fine, as long as the account is still active.