+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help, unique situation- spousal

ikonkaar939

Jun 21, 2014
Hello Friends,
I do need a suggestion. I am in Manitoba working from last 1 yr and now ready to apply under mpnp. I am really concerned that i do have a spouse with me who is a resident of Canada. I just got married, and my work permit is expiring in 10 days. I was thinking to apply under mpnp but i am a bit confuse that they will accept my application or not. I really want to extend my work permit so i can work over here and earn for a home.

I am again confused in inland Canada spousal application or outland Canada. I am from India and I am looking for best possible way to stay here and to extend work permit anyhow so i ca earn for my home because we do have rent $1000 pm and then car. it would be expensive for my wife to do everything alone. I am scared if i will apply inland Canada, then it takes 11-12 months to get open work permit, which is a long path. If I do apply bu outland then, I am worried about my stay.
Plz plz plz plz Please help me in this case, how can i stay here and do my work continue.

Thanks for your time.

:-[

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
ikonkaar939 said:
Hello Friends,
I do need a suggestion. I am in Manitoba working from last 1 yr and now ready to apply under mpnp. I am really concerned that i do have a spouse with me who is a resident of Canada. I just got married, and my work permit is expiring in 10 days. I was thinking to apply under mpnp but i am a bit confuse that they will accept my application or not. I really want to extend my work permit so i can work over here and earn for a home.

I am again confused in inland Canada spousal application or outland Canada. I am from India and I am looking for best possible way to stay here and to extend work permit anyhow so i ca earn for my home because we do have rent $1000 pm and then car. it would be expensive for my wife to do everything alone. I am scared if i will apply inland Canada, then it takes 11-12 months to get open work permit, which is a long path. If I do apply bu outland then, I am worried about my stay.
Plz plz plz plz Please help me in this case, how can i stay here and do my work continue.

Thanks for your time.

:-[
The Provincial Nominee Program is not a sure thing for you, you are married now and they will know,
My suggestion is for you to get your spouse to sponsor you, it need to be inland application,
but meanwhile you can ask for a temporary Resident permit and also for a work permit,
then you will need to renew when it expires, but you should be able to stay in Canada
and keep your working condition, just matter of taking the right way,
You should pay a visit to the Immigration Office in the Forks and explain your situation,
and they will be able to advise you and provide the necessary information for you applications.

Good luck,

8)