+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!Sponsoring a bangladeshi wife

shanchita

Mar 28, 2010
I m shanchita from bangladesh, my husband is a permanent resident in Canada. My husband has submitted all the documents including medical, police clearance, landing fee at the end of October. He has received a confirmation of successfully sponsoring the spouse at 2nd of february. how long will it take me to receive a call from embassy for visa? the file is in Singapore now.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shanchita said:
I m shanchita from bangladesh, my husband is a permanent resident in Canada. My husband has submitted all the documents including medical, police clearance, landing fee at the end of October. He has received a confirmation of successfully sponsoring the spouse at 2nd of february. how long will it take me to receive a call from embassy for visa? the file is in Singapore now.
1. CIC says 5-15 months for 80% of spousal applications at Singapore after receipt of the application.
2. Trackitt says 5-6 months on average http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class

PMM

russell_rulez

Jan 28, 2010
Hi :

I was in the same boat couple weeks ago.. I opened up a thread for spouse applications processing in Singapore...

"spouse processing singapore

You will find some information about Singapore timeline...

Thanks,

fruittropics

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14 October 2009
File Transfer...
27 October 2009