+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz Help me.

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
Hi i am Anil.

i am in USA Now. I have a student visa of USA. i will complete my master in May 2009. than i will go back to India. so my question is than CAN I Apply from india for canada for PR. i mean Can i send my send my file to Buffalo cic office\ even i was in India at that time? can i submit my document to Baffalo office of cic?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

apatel79 said:
Hi i am Anil.

i am in USA Now. I have a student visa of USA. i will complete my master in May 2009. than i will go back to India. so my question is than CAN I Apply from india for canada for PR. i mean Can i send my send my file to Buffalo cic office\ even i was in India at that time? can i submit my document to Baffalo office of cic?
1. I don't think you have read the instructions.
2. If you are applying under FSW1 in that your work experience is on the list, then the application goes to CIU Sydney.
3. If you have worked or studied in Canada or have an AEO then the application would go to either Buffalo or N. Delhi. If you don't have a US visa, you will not be able to get to Buffalo if an interview is required.

PMM

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
Hi PMM And other,

Aculy i have a 5 year of student visa of USA But my wife has no USA visa. But i will go back to india on next May 2009 and plant to apply for canada PR after 6 month so can i apply from india for PR by sending my document to Baffalo?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

apatel79 said:
Hi PMM And other,

Aculy i have a 5 year of student visa of USA But my wife has no USA visa. But i will go back to india on next May 2009 and plant to apply for canada PR after 6 month so can i apply from india for PR by sending my document to Baffalo?

If you aren't in the US and are applying under FSW1 to Sydney, you can't choose Buffalo as your processing office.

PMM

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
Hi PMM ,

What is FSW1? i dont understand it. can i apply under FSW1 to Sydney? how long it take to open my file and its processing?

If i submit my file in india than how long it take? i mean as they told only 6-12 month or 3-4 year?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI: apatel79

FSW1: Federal Skilled Workers Cat.1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp