Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isaw this in the cic website that they changed all forms for family class :-
Notice
New form for permanent resident applications
As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). This new form creates one universal application for all permanent residence categories.

The form features prompts and drop-down lists that will make completing the forms much easier for applicants and will help prevent errors that create unnecessary processing delays. Completing the form electronically and validating the form before printing will generate a unique bar code to allow for the efficient entry of data into CIC’s case management system.

Older versions of the permanent resident application form will still be accepted, but only until March 31, 2012.

Changes to sponsorship applications
Sponsorship application forms that are mainly used in conjunction with family class applications have been redesigned as well. Previously, the sponsorship application form (IMM 1344A) and the sponsorship agreement form (IMM 1344B) were two separate documents. Effective July 18th, 2011, they were combined into one form called Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344).

CIC is strongly encouraging applicants to download and complete the forms online
so isent the forms to my sponsor the old virsion shall icanceled me and mysponsor and follow and fill out the new apllication bcz all the forms is changed now and iaw it in internet or is this ok with the old forms
plz help as u can

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Hey relax! Your forms are accepted till March 31, 2012. Since you have already sent your sponsor the forms, you are good to go :)

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Hey relax! Your forms are accepted till March 31, 2012. Since you have already sent your sponsor the forms, you are good to go :)
plz can you read what in the page and annswer me plz bcz they said Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below
here the page that iwant u to read it plz and tell me what do u think espicially we didnt send our applications yet to them so what do think

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Ah so you havent sent them yet! I thought you did send them. If its not too much hassle you can try completing the new forms. But this rule was implemented on July 18th. So while applicants are encouraged to send the new forms, they will still accept the old ones till March next year.

So I would say that if its not too much work, then go ahead and do the new ones. But if you are just about to send your application in, then doing the news ones would be a lot of work. At the end of the day its going to be your call. All the best! :)

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Shamsia if your spouse signed the old forms and u are ready to send send them if its not a hassle and you are near your spouse then print the new ones