+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help did u ever see that ???????????

Apr 22, 2009
hi every one

i dont know what to think anymore , after a long time waiting , i see on CIC , the message that a decision has been made and they will communicate with us soon , but they dont mantion anythinf about the medicals , is this a good sign ????????? did any one had this message and got accepted ??????

plz help , our file is in Damascus ..

i am still hoping can u help plz and tell me if it ever happen ....!!!!!!!!!!!

tx a lot .............

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Alot of visa offices don't input medicals received in ecas.. you will probably get an answer soon

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
My husband file was transferred to Damascus as well in april and it did mention medical received when the status in PR was changed to say the application in process.
BTW it still in early stage for us to have a decision made. Did your husband already did his medical and sent along with the application ? BTW if you need any additional information send them an email to re-damascus-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. I sent an email on Friday and was so surprise to have a response today. They even provided me with his file# in Damascus. I'm lucky they are provided me with his case# in Damascus also they mentioned the following on the email.

"Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. Your spouse's application was received in our office on April . Our objective is to finalize these cases within 6 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer.

Please note that if we require any additional documents or information, you will be contacted."

If you have any concerns about the medical in my opinion you should contact them and perhaps you should order CAIPS notes as well to help you determine what's going on.

Best of Luck

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
I think you had your interview in April so I think they just made a decision to approve PR or not.. I don't think you should bother with CAIPS lol I'm sure you will get the letter soon. Good luck!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Perhaps as you mentioned Bonchuk too late to order the CAIPS notes but she is not even within 3 months to be finalized if I remember well from her previous threads and 70% of the cases are finalized in Damasucus within 6 months of the date of the receipt. She may have to wait a long time to receive her decision letter as well :0)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
hello. after the status changed to decision made the letter from visa office is usually received within a week - depends on the post service - as far as I know, as soon as the decision is made they send the letter right the same day or the next, the latest.
hope this letter will carry the best news for you. good luck!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Good luck in Lebanon with receiving letters to a specific address. The post service is so bad and that if it's not lost during the process of delivering.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Now I'm confused :) I got the impression that she was waiting long.. as in over the 6 months standard .. sure she should order caips.. you are right.. I thought they had her file since nov 08.. Don't you see a few decisions made in ecas.. like after medicals etc..I think each office inputs things differently. If they have only had her file for 3 months I really don't understand the worry.. It will get done when its done unfortunately.. Hopefully sooner than later :)

Apr 22, 2009
hi

tx for answering so fast and sorry i didnt gave u more details i was going to work and now i am back home .

my husband file is in process in damacus since january 2009 , he has his interview on april 22 and today i saw the decision made but nothing about medicals or stuff like that , i am worry caz in other forums most of the pple with the decision made , when its positif the put that they received the medicals .
i talk to my depute before my husband has the interview and she told me that the medcals were there and good and after the interview she told me that they were suppose to look at my file again tomorrow . so i dont know if the change the decision on the site and they will call tomorrow or else coz i didnt received anything in my email too ...
i am so confused , i dont know what to do , what to think .
i just call my depute and i am waiting for her to get back at me , i will kepp u posted ..
tx for ur support and help ..

anyone else can help too ????

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I don't think it's true when they mentioned medical received that it's a positive sign on the decision status. My spouse application was received in April and it was indicated Medical received but it's way too early on his PR decision status since he still in early stage process.

I believe If the medical was done outside of your husband's country probably that's why they updated in e-case. In my case it was done in Canada and that's why they updated to let us know that they have received along with his PRapplication since it was sent directly to CIC-M.

Does anyone else encounter the same.

zeek

Apr 27, 2008
04102008 at the interview did they give you a time frame of when the decision would be made. my wife also had an interview on april 22nd and they told her they will mail her in 6 weeks with a decision. im just woundering if they told you the same thing. my wife is threw a differnt visa office

Apr 22, 2009
hi zeek

they told him that they will reply in 1 or 2 weeks , that it dont know what to think any more ..

anyone else can help ?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey 04102008,
From what I read over the forum, there is no relation between the positive decision and the medical, they are 2 separate matter.
It is true that they don't issue a visa unless you have a valid medical and not expired.
Concerning the "decision made" well like other told you, they have their own way of saying things. When they transferred my file from buffalo to Damascus, they put "file withdrawn" witch is something that can not be done unless by the applicant or the sponsor..:)) So you can imagine my state reading this, and waiting 2 week to know what they means, but it was there way of saying "file transferred"
concerning your husband interview, well was it an interview to make sure your relation is true, or was it a security interview, cause I read over this forum that some time they make something called security interview for applicant from Arab country, and even from Lebanon...so I don't know, but maybe by saying:"decision made" they mean that your husband is clear, and they are going for the next processing level.
Hope everything will turn out good for you, and good luck

Apr 22, 2009
hi

roriya his interview was just 30 min and jsut ask questions like i said in my other post , the agent didnt even want to see the evidence that we have ..

i talk to my depute and she told me that the decision has been made but she didnt told what it was and she said that they send my husband a letter and a letter for me too ..

that made me more worried coz if it was good news why sending me a letter ?????

did they ever send a letter to the person who is sponsoring ???

i dont know what to do i am so desperate ...

tx

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
They send a letter when there is a refusal I don't think they send the sponsor a letter of approval of PR Visa..