+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz can someone share his experience at vancouver airport

amanjeet

Dec 29, 2013
Hi everyone . I have visa exempt passport and i have got PR card which expires in sept 2015.I have only lived for 1 mnth in canada . can someone share his experience at vancouver airport in similar situation. will i be asked questions abt my RO? or will go through automatic gates n the officers easily.

diver55

Mar 3, 2014
In Vancouver Airport, after the scanner, there is a custom officer checking only declaration form and just quick look at PR Card, maybe checking only name and date of expiration, other than that no more question about RO.

rado

Jun 24, 2010
ba, svk
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2014
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi amanjeet,

Just wanted to ask how the PR card is delivered when applied for it at the airport.
Is the PR card mailed to the address provided or is just a notice mailed and the card has to picked up in person?

PS I am thinking of leaving Canada right after landing (2-3 days), however some relatives could receive my PR card as long as the card itself gets mailed.

Thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rado said:
Hi amanjeet,

Just wanted to ask how the PR card is delivered when applied for it at the airport.
Is the PR card mailed to the address provided or is just a notice mailed and the card has to picked up in person?

PS I am thinking of leaving Canada right after landing (2-3 days), however some relatives could receive my PR card as long as the card itself gets mailed.

Thank you.
PR card will be mailed to the address provided.