+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLZ..answer me today!

Faama

Jun 7, 2007
Hi all, I desperately need advise/answers to the following :
1- I received today Passport request (congrats to me! ), I have a trip to Africa coming up within 5 weeks, will they Buffalo, return the passports in time? considering am in the West and Buffalo East.
---whats the quickest way to send them thru mail?

2-They only mentioned the RPRF of USD490 each for main applicant and spouse, we have 2 kids (ages 2 & 5 ), do they also pay RPRF too? how much?

Thank you very much !

aroyo

Oct 1, 2007
Hi,
I think you should email and let them know about your situation. They are very open-minded they will tell you what to do. Also consider a trip to Buffalo.
By the way could you tell when your medical test have been submitted.

Faama

Jun 7, 2007
Thanks Aroyo !
I will definitely email them.
I did medicals on June 14 2007, they reached Ottawa June 29th, and today Oct 1st received PPR.

If I check my status online, it says its still in process ! they dont update.

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
Congrats Faama! I am also believing God that they will request for my passport asap.

As per RPRF, you will not be paying anything for your kids. I think it's just for you and your spouse.
I wish you all the best.

From the trends in the forum, it looks like you can take your passport in person and get it stamped same day. (APPLICANTS FROM BUFFALO,PLEASE CORRECT ME IF THIS IS WRONG).

What span of time were u given to submit the passport? This might also be a guide to helping you know if you would get it back before your trip to Africa.

All the best Faama.

nimi

Faama

Jun 7, 2007
nimi said:
Congrats Faama! I am also believing God that they will request for my passport asap.

As per RPRF, you will not be paying anything for your kids. I think it's just for you and your spouse.
I wish you all the best.

From the trends in the forum, it looks like you can take your passport in person and get it stamped same day. (APPLICANTS FROM BUFFALO,PLEASE CORRECT ME IF THIS IS WRONG).

What span of time were u given to submit the passport? This might also be a guide to helping you know if you would get it back before your trip to Africa.

All the best Faama.

nimi
I cant travel to East. I did send the PP by mail thru express mail and they reached there 2nd day(oct 3rd), they dated the PP request forms Sept 27 and wanted us to send them by Nov 27. I should be in Africa by Nov 12. I emailed them the situation and they said they'll do the best they can. We also attached a copy of travel tickets as proof. Lets hope and pray we'll have them on time !
Thanks to all and all the best !