+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Dear

I have received my Permanent residency Visa. We are planning for our first landing soon Now We are three in our family, Me, Wife and my 8 month old child. Now my question is, Is it ok if we all go together first time and in week time my wife comeback to drop my child back to India and then she comeback again alone. and then we can bring our child after sometime when we are settled down in Canada.

If that's fine, Is my wife and child need to have PR Card while travelling back to India.

Pls Advise

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nilsej said:
Dear

I have received my Permanent residency Visa. We are planning for our first landing soon Now We are three in our family, Me, Wife and my 8 month old child. Now my question is, Is it ok if we all go together first time and in week time my wife comeback to drop my child back to India and then she comeback again alone. and then we can bring our child after sometime when we are settled down in Canada.

If that's fine, Is my wife and child need to have PR Card while travelling back to India.

Pls Advise

Thanks
1. Yes, and Yes.
2. You wife and child will require their Pr card to return to Canada, they don't require it to leave. Once you receive it, you can courier it to her.

PMM