+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls help...Option C printout

chie-chie

Mar 23, 2009
hi all..im new in this forum. I found this forum very helpful as i am reading every now and then bout what they've encountered in processing the application to Canda. Hope u could help me with my question regarding Option C printout.

My husband is in Canada right now as PR, we just got married January of this year, he arrived in Canada Dec. of 2007, and now we are starting to complete the requirements for his application of sponsorship. He will sponsor me and my daughter (my dependent child) under Family Class Sponsorship. Is his T4 will be enough to submit as his prove that he is currently working there and all his pay stubs? His Option C printout for 2008 is not yet prepare, he already called the tax office to request for his Option C printout... Are we still going to wait for that Option C printout or his T4 is ok already to submit and pay stubs?

Hope u could give me info about it..Thanks..=)

d_1982

Star Member
Nov 20, 2008
when you bringing your spouse to canada, regarding c print out is it okay to submit your 2003's print out if you never worked after that?

chie-chie

Mar 23, 2009
hello! ur answers are very much appreciated...thanks..=)

but the problem is that....my husband doesnt have his 2007 printout coz he just landed Canada on December 2007 only.. Just the first week of January 2008 he started working until present...can we just submit the T4 or will be waiting for the 2008 printout?

hope you can give me some ideas how are we going to deal with that Option C prntout... thanks! good day...=)

wawaprince

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
My wife did the same here,

Because PR applications take a long time, what really matters is what kind of information you do have in hand at the time and the date you SIGN it.

if you sign it TODAY, then you should include whatever is available today!! that's is.

if your 2008 tax will be ready next month, you don't need to wait another month, just send what you have right now. 2007 tax, & you recent stubs.

A recent letter from the current employer, with your current salary, period of employment, is usually helpful.

Good luck.