+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help me! How to get NBI Clearance (no personal copy) Can I send Reps?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help me on how to secure NBI Clearance in the Philippines. I don't have the personal copy of my previous NBI clearance certificate and there have been changes in my name - since I got married recently. Can I authorize my husband in the Philippines to request one? What is the Fingerprint Card Form all about and where can I get it? Because in the PR application guide under LCP (5290E) at Appendix C - Request for Police Certificates/Clearances and Fingerprints Request Letter - Can I attached those forms for my request in securing NBI Clearance? I'm confused :(

I'm applying for PR & OWP under LCP in 2 months so I'm now starting to gather the needed documents for the said application.

Thanks sa help mga kababayan!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What province are you in, in Canada?

http://www.gatewaytocanada.com/2008/02/nbi-clearance.html

honeysweetie said:
Please help me on how to secure NBI Clearance in the Philippines. I don't have the personal copy of my previous NBI clearance certificate and there have been changes in my name - since I got married recently. Can I authorize my husband in the Philippines to request one? What is the Fingerprint Card Form all about and where can I get it? Because in the PR application guide under LCP (5290E) at Appendix C - Request for Police Certificates/Clearances and Fingerprints Request Letter - Can I attached those forms for my request in securing NBI Clearance? I'm confused :(

I'm applying for PR & OWP under LCP in 2 months so I'm now starting to gather the needed documents for the said application.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info Jobseeker. I'm from BC, So I really need to go to Vancouver PCG. Such a pain coz it's 6-hour drive from my place and ride 2 ferries.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yup. They will give you the form and the address of the authorized agency to take the finger prints. You can then either get the $5 bank draft at RBC or send the finger print form to your husband and an authorization letter. The PCG and the authorized agency are about a block away from each other.

honeysweetie said:
Thanks for the info Jobseeker. I'm from BC, So I really need to go to Vancouver PCG. Such a pain coz it's 6-hour drive from my place and ride 2 ferries.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Just re-read your post of where you are... that is FAR!!!! Anyway one must have to do what one must have to do. Try calling the consulate. I met somebody before who said she had her finger prints taken at the RCMP and that is what she is sending to the Philippines. If that can be done then you just go to a RCMP station near your place and send that together with your letter of authorization.

honeysweetie said:
Greatly appreciated for the info jobseeker :)

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
honeysweetie said:

hi honeysweetie if you want pwede din naman police clearance kunin mo sa pinas same din naman yun ng NBI may fingerprints din, ganyan din yung ginawa ko sa mr. ko nasa canada siya ngayon then kailangan ng police clearance para sa application namin for Permanent residence so pumunta ako sa sa police station. yung representative mo pakuhanin mo ng sedula then magdala siya ng picture mo 2x2 kasi pipicturan yun then yung finger prints at signature dyan nalang pag napadala na sau yung police clearance makiusap nalang siya sa police officer

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info ondang2. Anyway, I also did what Job_seeker told me. I phoned PCG Vancouver last monday and they already mailed yesterday the Fingerprint Card Form No. 5.
Hopefully it's in my mailbox today and wish that it's free for the Rolled Impression at RCMP.

ondang2 said:
hi honeysweetie if you want pwede din naman police clearance kunin mo sa pinas same din naman yun ng NBI may fingerprints din, ganyan din yung ginawa ko sa mr. ko nasa canada siya ngayon then kailangan ng police clearance para sa application namin for Permanent residence so pumunta ako sa sa police station. yung representative mo pakuhanin mo ng sedula then magdala siya ng picture mo 2x2 kasi pipicturan yun then yung finger prints at signature dyan nalang pag napadala na sau yung police clearance makiusap nalang siya sa police officer

rhonzrose

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2011
Passport Req..
February 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
February 12, 2011
I'm currently working here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Now I'm applying to Canada and i believe they require NBI Clearance. I understand that i can apply here in Consolate for Finger Prints and fill-up the form then I can send it to Philippines to ask my relatives to process in for me in Philippines. Unfortunately my family is in Province of Capiz. So can they process my NBI in Kalibo Aklan or Ilo2x City, because nobody can help me if it will be process in TAFT MANILA. Only province is my option. Please help.

Please advice.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Best Regards,

Rose

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
rhonzrose said:
I'm currently working here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Now I'm applying to Canada and i believe they require NBI Clearance. I understand that i can apply here in Consolate for Finger Prints and fill-up the form then I can send it to Philippines to ask my relatives to process in for me in Philippines. Unfortunately my family is in Province of Capiz. So can they process my NBI in Kalibo Aklan or Ilo2x City, because nobody can help me if it will be process in TAFT MANILA. Only province is my option. Please help.

Please advice.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Best Regards,

Rose

rhonzrose

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2011
Passport Req..
February 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
February 12, 2011
Hi Ondang2!

May idea ka ba if incase na makapag process ako ng application for NBI sa Dubai Philippine Consolate, makapag pa finger prints at ma lagyan ng stamp, then send ko sa sa Pilipinas authorized ko relatives ko, pwede kaya sa probinsiya mag apply ng NBI Clearance or sa Taft, Manila lang talaga allowed process ang NBI ng mga workers abroad..

Please Advice.

Warm regards,

Rose

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just an update: Philippine Consulate General In Vancouver sent me thru postal mail a Fingerprint Card Form No.5 and I went to RCMP here in my locality to have the rolled impression that costs me CAD15 (since I'm too far from Vancouver) . I already sent the said fingerprint form together with my authorization letter to my husband in the Philippines.

meoh2595

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonzrose said:

Please advice.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Best Regards,

Rose
Hi, hope you're still there to reply. I am processing my NBI now and would like to know if you did submit your NBI in taft or in your province?

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
submit nbi clearance applicTion to taft-that's where their main office is...c",)