+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls guys give me ur suggestions

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
hi evri 1.....i m a real big problem ryt nw.....i jus want to know that i lives in delhi so is it possible dat i can take a loan from outside delhi for ex-chd,ambala or ludhiana....????
if yes thn it doesnt effect my visa file na?????

pls reply meh guys....

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
bt i dun knw y my counsltancy is saying not to tke a loan form outsyd delhi......:(.....em veri cnfused ryt knw

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
no doesn't matter ..even one of my friend also from delhi and got loan from ludhiana ...and god visa also u can check,,,,,geet dhillon in this forum...

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
they just want you to have good financial back up and nothing else. You can provide bank letter of any nationalize bank from any part of India.

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
thkheww ol.......i will submit my file till the end of nov or 1st of dec......so it will effect my visa chances or not.....????

jstar1

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
May 2015
Med's Request
June 2015
Med's Done....
June 2015
please hurry up hurry up hurry up. Do not wait for deadlines. Visa chances depends on your overall file.

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
jstar1 said:
please hurry up hurry up hurry up. Do not wait for deadlines. Visa chances depends on your overall file.
i m trying my level best bro.....bt i dnt think i cud submit my file earlier thn this.....:( i m helpless

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
guys i told my consltancy that ther are other studnts whu get their loan frm other cities thn my cnsultant told me that i can only take a loan from another city only if we had som kind of property or previous relation with that particular city for ex-proprty,home town,previously we live their etc.......so jus want to knw frm u ol dat is it necesary that the city frm which u r taking a loan their must b any relation with that particular city.....like we shud hav property their or we lived their previously somthing lyk dat...
otherwise embassy says that if u liv only in delhi so hw did u get the loan frm other city.....???
plz give me some advice.........

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddyahuja said:
guys i told my consltancy that ther are other studnts whu get their loan frm other cities thn my cnsultant told me that i can only take a loan from another city only if we had som kind of property or previous relation with that particular city for ex-proprty,home town,previously we live their etc.......so jus want to knw frm u ol dat is it necesary that the city frm which u r taking a loan their must b any relation with that particular city.....like we shud hav property their or we lived their previously somthing lyk dat...
otherwise embassy says that if u liv only in delhi so hw did u get the loan frm other city.....???
plz give me some advice.........
Hi,

I can give you my own example.

1. I am a resident of Shimla (a beautiful north Indian city in the mid-range of Himalayan mountains)
2. Loan applied in Mumbai (a west Indian city, around 2000 miles off Shimla)
3. Loan applied against an immovable property, situated in Nashik (around 200 KM off Mumbai)
4. On Loan letter my address is of Shimla.

So you can see whole India was there in my loan processing :)

1. Your loan is solely a matter between you and your bank. CHC has nothing to do/know from where you secured your loan.

2. In case your immovable property is in another city, you need a letter (actually a valuation letter/certificate) from the same bank branch over there (same thing happened in my case). You shall get loan on the basis of the above said valuation letter. Valuation of property is done by the bank appointed/nominated advocate.

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
thanks a lot enfield....my situation is my uncle is in ambala.....so we will go to ambala thn he transfer his FD in the name of me nd my dad....so behalf on that FD we will tke loan.....my cunsltancy said that u shud hav property or previous a/c in ambala thn only the loan will consider as a genuin loan otherwise the embassy will think dat it is a fke loan.....
so u pls tell meh that i hav to listen to my counsltant or shud i go against my counsltant nd tke the loan from ambala....????????

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
maddyahuja said:
thanks a lot enfield....my situation is my uncle is in ambala.....so we will go to ambala thn he transfer his FD in the name of me nd my dad....so behalf on that FD we will tke loan.....my cunsltancy said that u shud hav property or previous a/c in ambala thn only the loan will consider as a genuin loan otherwise the embassy will think dat it is a fke loan.....
so u pls tell meh that i hav to listen to my counsltant or shud i go against my counsltant nd tke the loan from ambala....????????
They are robots, they don't think. They work on particular preset guidelines and framework.

Also I don't understand the relationship they are trying to establish between FD and property. The whole point of loan against FD is we need not include our property or other security. Also that account thing is not important, infact the FD account you are talking about must be pre existing/old one where as people open up new FD accounts and take loan against that.

There are more people here who can vouch for this then your consultant can count in their pockets. So don't worry maddyahuja go ahead with the loan process. All the best.

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
enfield said:
Hi,

I can give you my own example.

1. I am a resident of Shimla (a beautiful north Indian city in the mid-range of Himalayan mountains)
2. Loan applied in Mumbai (a west Indian city, around 2000 miles off Shimla)
3. Loan applied against an immovable property, situated in Nashik (around 200 KM off Mumbai)
4. On Loan letter my address is of Shimla.

So you can see whole India was there in my loan processing :)

1. Your loan is solely a matter between you and your bank. CHC has nothing to do/know from where you secured your loan.

2. In case your immovable property is in another city, you need a letter (actually a valuation letter/certificate) from the same bank branch over there (same thing happened in my case). You shall get loan on the basis of the above said valuation letter. Valuation of property is done by the bank appointed/nominated advocate.

LOLZZZZZZZ

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddyahuja said:
Hi,

I quote;

“my cunsltancy said that u shud hav property or previous a/c in ambala thn only the loan will consider as a genuin loan otherwise the embassy will think dat it is a fke loan.....”

Most likely you need an existed bank account. However, it's a matter between you and your bank. CHC has no interest in knowing whether you hold/meet bank standard requirement. All they want to see a surety that your bank is ready to finance your education. I repeat CHC want a genuine educational loan letter, they are NOT interested in knowing the background work of your loan processing.

I quote;

“so u pls tell meh that i hav to listen to my counsltant or shud i go against my counsltant nd tke the loan from ambala....”

You can take loan from anywhere in India.