+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls could someone answer my questions regarding mine & family pr renewal case

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hello ,

I've been mailed last week to pick up my urgent pr me and my famy , at the local office they said unfortantly we cannot give it to you , you have to go for an interview , we all met RO Iam over 927 days and my family over 750 . Mydaughter at school , my wife give birth 2 times , i was full time job till last year then under unemployment insurance , i have more than 14 traffic fine's during the last 4 years , we go always to doctor's , hospitals , and we have a family doctor , i repeated knowledge test me and wife more than 4 times , i have all boarding passes, i have a reson why i travelled a lot as my father was in critical situation and i spend with him at hospital 3 months all repoerts are avaiable ,old passport and new are available translated and sent already a copy with alll stamps .
Questions :
1-why ?
2- usually how long it takes to get the interview mail appointment ?
3- what is the interview for ?
4- when I will get the cards after the interview ?
5- this status does it affect applying to citezinship I mean I can apply once Iam 1095 or no if still I didn't get the interview appointment or the situation remain the same ?
6- What documents they need me to bring ?
7- is there a way to faster the inteview as my father is sick and i need to travel ?

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not all interviews are due to suspicion that you do not meet residency requirements, some are actually random audits. Regardless, you have a strong case and nothing to worry about so take all the proofs you mentioned and you should be fine. This does not effect your application for citizenship. The only time it does is when you actually lost your PR status. Being under audit will have no effect.

Not sure about processing times and speed, hope others can answer.

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
CanV said:
Not all interviews are due to suspicion that you do not meet residency requirements, some are actually random audits. Regardless, you have a strong case and nothing to worry about so take all the proofs you mentioned and you should be fine. This does not effect your application for citizenship. The only time it does is when you actually lost your PR status. Being under audit will have no effect.

Not sure about processing times and speed, hope others can answer.
Thanks a lot ..........