+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please your opinions GMAT or GRE for a Msc student

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello All

As many of you have seen I've been posting several questions in the forum, now I have a more clear panorama about what will I do and already made my decision to apply for a Master of Science in Business Administration or Msc in Management.

Now I am ready to start moving all the pieces of the puzzle and start preparing myself for taking the GMAT exam, but since I've been searching alot through the Internet, I found GRE exams that are also accepted by the Universities I will be applying to.

As far as I know, GMAT is more require for those who wants to study MBA, but almost all business schools accepts GRE Exams too, can I take the GRE exam instead of taking the GMAT? I was reading right now the program's website and they accept both. I also read in the Internet that some thing are easier in GRE than GMAT is that true?

What exam do you recommend me to take for my Msc??

Thanks alot for your help! ;D

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMAT is more popular, more expensive and maybe more difficult. I'd say research on the internet for more insight. You may refer this website. It will give you a fair idea whether GRE is for you or not:

http://magoosh.com/gre/gre-math/

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
GMAT is more popular, more expensive and maybe more difficult. I'd say research on the internet for more insight. You may refer this website. It will give you a fair idea whether GRE is for you or not:

http://magoosh.com/gre/gre-math/
Thank you very much for your reply.

Anyone else will like to answer please?

Regards,

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
rdmedranoo said:
Hello All

As many of you have seen I've been posting several questions in the forum, now I have a more clear panorama about what will I do and already made my decision to apply for a Master of Science in Business Administration or Msc in Management.

Now I am ready to start moving all the pieces of the puzzle and start preparing myself for taking the GMAT exam, but since I've been searching alot through the Internet, I found GRE exams that are also accepted by the Universities I will be applying to.

As far as I know, GMAT is more require for those who wants to study MBA, but almost all business schools accepts GRE Exams too, can I take the GRE exam instead of taking the GMAT? I was reading right now the program's website and they accept both. I also read in the Internet that some thing are easier in GRE than GMAT is that true?

What exam do you recommend me to take for my Msc??

Thanks alot for your help! ;D
Maths is a bit difficult in GMAT as compared to GRE. Whereas English is a bit easier in GMAT.
Also, GMAT is a bit expensive.
Give online exams for both on their respective websites and see for yourself which one you find easier. Then prepare for and give that exam.

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
gopinath21 said:
Maths is a bit difficult in GMAT as compared to GRE. Whereas English is a bit easier in GMAT.
Also, GMAT is a bit expensive.
Give online exams for both on their respective websites and see for yourself which one you find easier. Then prepare for and give that exam.
Thank you very much for your advice

Regards,

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello

I got the Chili Hot GMAT Math Review from Brandon Royal (2010 version) is that a good guide to study and prepare for the GMAT??

Regards,

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Please help I am having troubles studying for the GMAT, math is very hard, and I have to take the examen before 2014 ends, since my deadline is in Jan 19th, 2015.

I was thinking of getting the GRE but it scares me the fact that I need to know a whole dictionary to do the verbal section of the exam.

What ca you fellows recommend me to do?

Regards,

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Is it true that I can take with me the math formulas to the GRE examn? Can I work the math section with all the needed formulas and a Calculator?

Anyone that took the GRE, can you please send me some advices about the exam? I have very few time, to apply for the University

Regards,