Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Please I am a FSW 2014 December applicant with PER since March 2015 Accra visa office. Since receiving my PER, nothing else has been done towards processing my application and so many others I know and we are kept in the dark as per the reason for putting our processing on hold. We are only left with guess work.

Please I would like for anyone who knows to give an explanation for this delay as I dont want this application truncated like they did to people with simplified application version in 2012. Moreover a lot of things in my life has been put on hold because I am hopeful of migrating to Canada.

Thank you

jp2014

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2014
AOR Received.
05-2014
Med's Request
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-2017
Unless we know an officer of FSW well enough (as a friend for example), I don't think we are able to tell the reason for the delay. The best way to get to know the status of your specific application is to go through a GCMS information request. Though there is a pattern we may guess, the reality is each and every application is treated differently.

Anyway, there is nothing you can expect to know before the holiday is over. Be calm and do watch the status from next week and decide when is the best time to trigger a GCMS request. All the best in the new year to come.

tahirmrao

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2015 PER
Med's Request
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
canadamyplace said:
Please I am a FSW 2014 December applicant with PER since March 2015 Accra visa office. Since receiving my PER, nothing else has been done towards processing my application and so many others I know and we are kept in the dark as per the reason for putting our processing on hold. We are only left with guess work.

Please I would like for anyone who knows to give an explanation for this delay as I dont want this application truncated like they did to people with simplified application version in 2012. Moreover a lot of things in my life has been put on hold because I am hopeful of migrating to Canada.

Thank you
I am also in the same boat. Let's hope for the best.

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
tahirmrao said:
I am also in the same boat. Let's hope for the best.
If you guys have your UCI number and your processing times have gone beyond the normal processing times, you can certainly raise a Case Specific Inquiry

peter19722

Jul 15, 2013
Why are 2014 applications pending and EE applicants getting their PR. Does it not make sense to complete 2014 applicant before starting EE? I think there is confusion about CIC, can someone pls explain? Hope CIC won't cancelled all 2014 application at the long run.

I suggest we write a formal letter to the minister og immigration, so decision can be made regarding our case. It is unfair to keep us limbo for years

Gics

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2014
Nomination.....
19 nov 2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
SLU 26 august 2015
Hello Dear Forumites

i was a 2014 FSW applicant and i got mail in which they put an allegation upon me regarding my experience and give me 30 days of time to answer or else they will refuse my application and also put a 5 years bar to not enter to canada ... though they are totally wrong about it coz i am working their since 2005 so how would i plead my case .... anyone here to help me in this regard thank

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
canadamyplace said:

Thank you
I was a CEC 2014 applicant, same boat.

The reason is pretty obvious, CIC is using his resources to keep EE under 6 months processing (and for refuges), former applicants are not a priority.

I applied September 2014 CEC, several friends applied early-mid 2015 through EE getting PR faster.

Tired of waiting I applied PR under EE (CEC again), October 2015, getting COPR on January 2016 (3.5 months), in the meantime my former application still dormant.

So, if you have a chance to apply under EE, do it.
You will lose the firts application fee but it would be worthy, in my opinion

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Gics said:
Hello Dear Forumites

i was a 2014 FSW applicant and i got mail in which they put an allegation upon me regarding my experience and give me 30 days of time to answer or else they will refuse my application and also put a 5 years bar to not enter to canada ... though they are totally wrong about it coz i am working their since 2005 so how would i plead my case .... anyone here to help me in this regard thank
Read carefully in the letter which is the problem, could be they don't think you were working a Skill B position or something else, you need to clarify his doubts

Prepare a good letter of explanation supported by documents as:

- Additional references letters, stating dates and functions, try to get one from HR and one or two more from supervisors or colleagues.

- include original job offer, contract and any work document you can find

- payroll stubs (all), T4, tax returns, bank statements showing the payments

- Anything else that can support your experience like clients letters, or anything else with your name like reports...

Pss2009

Jun 26, 2015
I am Dec. 2014 applicant. They required in Sept 2016 background declaration, police certificate and updated evidence of work history that demonstrate my employment history in an occupation falling under my NOC. I sent them and have no news from that moment...

dr. keemo

Aug 22, 2015
All those who are still waiting for PPR after completing of medicals you can join the group by clicking on following link in your whatsapp:-

chat.whatsapp.com/AbuxY9ZMTlfB3p8ctTH3vH

regards,
Shahr Yaar Khan, Dubai

peter19722

Jul 15, 2013
Medicals getting expired, CIC or VO requesting applicants to redo medical in the process exposing applicant to radiation and unnecessary spending.
But can process EE in 3 to 6 months. I think is high time something is done. This is not applicants fault but that of CIC

AKPOS

Oct 24, 2016
Good day everyone,what do we do regarding the delayed. Processing?l am December 2014 applicant and really tired of waiting.Oga PH,pls what is the way forward?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
AKPOS said:
Good day everyone,what do we do regarding the delayed. Processing?l am December 2014 applicant and really tired of waiting.Oga PH,pls what is the way forward?
Hi Akpos, I just sent you a personal message :)

Pss2009

Jun 26, 2015
Have you written e-mails to VO asking them what is going on with your applications? And if yes, what was their answer? Was it a standard one...