+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please some clear the doubts

ParagP

Dec 10, 2011
Hi, dear all.
This is Parag joining this forum and wanted some genuine information from you people.
I some queries n doubts about my Quebec visa I am pharmacist and and also a management degree holder.I do have an experience as clinical pharmacist and 1 yr experience at management level.
I do have following queries,Pleas somebody help me to resolve them.
1] How exact exact time does it take to complete the procedure and get the visa in hand.?
2] Is it necessary to have a legal representative through out the process?If we don't allocate the representative, how much time does it take to finish all things if all our documents are in place?
3]What document i need to show as "paid worker" in my country?salary slips?bank statement?or experience letters? please specify.
4] If do not have any dependents and not married (or planning to marry) how does it effect/affect my visa points?
5]If my English proficiency is fluent but still do i need to submit my IELTS exam score?
If i don't have a command over the French, will they consider me as prospective candidate?
6] What is the "Police Clearance certificate"? do i need to get it from local police station.Or what is legal procedure to get it done? How much does it cost?
7] If my father is passed away do need to get the death certificate?
8] How much bank balance or FUNDs i need to show VISA OFFICER.?Do they reject applications if we don't support the proofs.(on website they have mentioned for single person u need to carry more than 10000 CAD, What if i have 5000 CAD in hand at the time of final issuance of visa).
9]What is toughest part visa procedure? What sort of preoperative measures i need to take?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Dear
Did u surf the immigration website

click on below link. There is wealth of information that answer most of your queries hopefully

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp

Further to above, do check the below discussion link for so much more

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html

gud luk

Shazphysio

Mar 18, 2011
ParagP said:
Hi, dear all.
This is Parag joining this forum and wanted some genuine information from you people.
I some queries n doubts about my Quebec visa I am pharmacist and and also a management degree holder.I do have an experience as clinical pharmacist and 1 yr experience at management level.
I do have following queries,Pleas somebody help me to resolve them.
1] How exact exact time does it take to complete the procedure and get the visa in hand.? (It took us 10 months to get our FSW visa for a family of 4)
2] Is it necessary to have a legal representative through out the process?If we don't allocate the representative, how much time does it take to finish all things if all our documents are in place? - Not required
3]What document i need to show as "paid worker" in my country?salary slips?bank statement?or experience letters? please specify. - you can show your Appointment letter/appraisal letters/salary slips/service letter (if left the job)
4] If do not have any dependents and not married (or planning to marry) how does it effect/affect my visa points?- you can get more points depending on your spouses qualification)
5]If my English proficiency is fluent but still do i need to submit my IELTS exam score? - yes you still need to give the IELTS exam
If i don't have a command over the French, will they consider me as prospective candidate? - French is compulsary here
6] What is the "Police Clearance certificate"? do i need to get it from local police station.Or what is legal procedure to get it done? How much does it cost? - depends where you reside does not cost much
7] If my father is passed away do need to get the death certificate? -Not sure about this probaly not required unless specified
8] How much bank balance or FUNDs i need to show VISA OFFICER.?Do they reject applications if we don't support the proofs.(on website they have mentioned for single person u need to carry more than 10000 CAD, What if i have 5000 CAD in hand at the time of final issuance of visa). - yes this is tricky and you must hold the funds with you
9]What is toughest part visa procedure? What sort of preoperative measures i need to take? - just ensure that all your documents are correct the first time round
!
I have tried to answer your questions..hope it helps

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello,
If you want to apply for QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER, then you have to assess yourself on their website to know if you qualify.
1.You don't need a consultant.The forms are easy to fill and this forum has lots of information that can help you throughout the immigration process.
2.Now the language have changed (on 5/12/2011) so if you want to claim points for English or/and French, then you have to attach a test result to your application.
3.If your professions is in demand according to the 2009 list (for Quebec) then you may get your CSQ within 6-8months and then you can aply for the federal part (which is the PR process proper).With the CSQ, the federal process will be a lot faster depending on you visa office.
If you are single, you must have up to 49 points for your application to be eligible for processing but must get up to 55 points during the CSQ interview in order to get the CSQ.But if you are married, you must have up to 57 points for your application to be eligible for processing but will make it up to 63 points during the interview to be granted the CSQ.Sometimes, interview is waived for some people who have up to the maximum point (55 for single applicant and 63 for married applicant), but its not always so.
4 concerning French, knowledge of French, if you have enough points now, you can apply then start french lesson.Knowledge of French will greatly improve your chances of sucessful intergration into Quebec society once you get there.French language is a core part of Quebec and they value it highly.Also during the course of your application, you may be required to show a test result.
5 You won't need to show proof of fund but will be required to sign a form of financial sufficiency.

ParagP

Dec 10, 2011
Hi friends,
Thanks a lot for replying my message.
I was in mess with my doubts and wanted them to get them clear.
You people with this forum doing great job.I would say people share the experiences ,information and other important stuffs on this blog are genuine and most appreciable.Now with the help of this blog i m quite confident of getting my visa.Its always good to take reliable advise from this blog rather spending (feeding) lots of money to brokers or agents.This is my appeal to all of the people using this blog to make it more informative with valuable resource guidance.Help the people to get them help.

Many many thanks . ;) ;) ;)
ParagP

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Shazphysio said:
I have tried to answer your questions..hope it helps

Hi

I just did talk to an agency earlier. They said that for Quebec Skilled professional Immigrant Visa. No need for proof of funds?

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Hi all

I am so glad to meet you hear. I saw from other forum that there is interview for Quebec skilled immigrant visa. Is this by english or french?