+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please reply me urgently PR Card

Apr 17, 2010
Hi All,

My husband have filed my PR and I am dependent on him, we got visa and to get PR card we have to go to Canada, we are not going well together, so my we are going to get divorce.

Please tell me after I am getting PR card, and after 1 month by change if we will file divorce case in China. as I am depended then, is my husband can cancel my PR ?

Or Canada gov. will cancel my PR? Because I am dependent and we will be getting divorce?

We will be divorced then with my PR card can I go to Canada again ?

Please reply me urgently
Sh

B

belize

yes your pr will cancell you can not travel without your husband first time so make sure visit first time with yoyur husband then if you guys divorce then is ok. no one can cancell your visa.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
If yr husband and u are getting divorce before u guys get the PR card or land in canada, yr husband may at his discretion inform the immigration officer that u guys are getting divorced, if that is the case, then yr visa may be cancelled even if visa has already been issued and admission may be refused at the immigration check point if the authorities are informed, if yr husband does that.

Another thing is that u must travel with yr husband on the first entry to canada, cause he is the principal and u are the sponsored, if u do not, then he has to enter first and u may follow later. However, if the immigration finds out that after entering and getting PR card within a short period that u guys have divorced, they have the right to evoke yr PR or may charge your husband or you for deliberately deceiving the law, that is if they find out and they have the right to take action.

So better be careful with what u guys are doing cause this is a deliberate intention form of deceit and abusing the system!

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
For sure you have to land with your husband the first time. Thereafter, it shouldnt be a problem.

On a personal note, you are all set to divorice your husband, but only after you get the PR through him?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Answered here...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-reply-me-urgently-pr-related-information-t39446.0.html