+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please please guide me. The tools says as I am not eligible for express entry.

Mar 19, 2017
Hello,
I calculate my fsw score and it was 68. When I with cic tool it showed me as not eligible for express entry.\Can someone please look into my information below and guide me.
Also please let me know what is the minimum points required for express entry.

Your results
Express Entry

Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry

1) Which province or territory do you plan to live in? - Saskatchewan

2) Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your first official language? - IELTS

3) What date did you take this test?- 04 march 2017

4) Test score for speaking-6.5, listening-7.5, Reading-6.5, Writing-6

5) Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your second official language? NONE

6) In the last three years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have in Canada? It must have been full-time (or an equal amount in part time). NONE

7) During this period, which National Occupation Classification (NOC) level is most of the experience in? If you do not have any Canadian work experience during this period, please choose "None of
the above" . NONE

8 ) In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.
Four to Five

9) In the last five years, do you have at least two years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)? NONE

10) How much money (in Canadian dollars) will you bring to Canada? 12164-15142

11) How many family members do you have? 1

12) Do you have a valid job offer in Canada? NO

13) What is your date of birth? Entered (27 age)

14) What is the highest level of education for which you have earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, or have had an Educational Credential Assessment? (ECAs must be from an approved

agency, in the last five years. ANS : Selected, Bachelor's Degree.

15) Check that apply..
I have studied full-time in Canada for two years or more
I have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada (the job must have been NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
None of the above
Ans None of the above

16) Marital Status - : Single.

Thanks & regards,
Rajeshree.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Change minimum funds to 12,300. Don't input a range

Mar 19, 2017
I checked my eligibility from 'Find out if you are eligible to apply' by checking eligibility in cic site
Please let me know if my understanding is right - In order to apply for express entry I required to take the eligibility test and there the inputs was in range.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rajeshreepowar said:
I checked my eligibility from 'Find out if you are eligible to apply' by checking eligibility in cic site
Please let me know if my understanding is right - In order to apply for express entry I required to take the eligibility test and there the inputs was in range.
Those are the old values so maybe cic haven't updated them yet. Try the next range up for now.

Mar 19, 2017
I tried it and this time i gave imputs as 18617 - 22602. Still it shows as not eligible. But I get a personal reference code after below explanation.

Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.

However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.
To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
personal reference code :xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you have 1 family member + yourself, the minimum funds are $15,312

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeshreepowar said:
Hello,
I calculate my fsw score and it was 68. When I with cic tool it showed me as not eligible for express entry.\Can someone please look into my information below and guide me.
Also please let me know what is the minimum points required for express entry.

Your results
Express Entry

1) Which province or territory do you plan to live in? - Saskatchewan

2) Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your first official language? - IELTS

3) What date did you take this test?- 04 march 2017

4) Test score for speaking-6.5, listening-7.5, Reading-6.5, Writing-6

5) Canada's official languages are English and French. Which language test did you take for your second official language? NONE

6) In the last three years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have in Canada? It must have been full-time (or an equal amount in part time). NONE

7) During this period, which National Occupation Classification (NOC) level is most of the experience in? If you do not have any Canadian work experience during this period, please choose "None of
the above" . NONE

8 ) In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation.
Four to Five

9) In the last five years, do you have at least two years of experience in one of these types of jobs (skilled trades)? NONE

10) How much money (in Canadian dollars) will you bring to Canada? 12164-15142

11) How many family members do you have? 1

12) Do you have a valid job offer in Canada? NO

13) What is your date of birth? Entered (27 age)

14) What is the highest level of education for which you have earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, or have had an Educational Credential Assessment? (ECAs must be from an approved

agency, in the last five years. ANS : Selected, Bachelor's Degree.

15) Check that apply..
I have studied full-time in Canada for two years or more
I have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada (the job must have been NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
None of the above
Ans None of the above

16) Marital Status - : Single.

Thanks & regards,
Rajeshree.
Change answer of 1st question and try again :

1) Which province or territory do you plan to live in? -

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
I think you don't have enough points in Six Selection Factors. How did you calculate it?
From my calculation you should have 20 for language, 21 for education, 13 for work exp and 12 for age (you're 27, right?) No points for arranged employment or adaptability. 65 all together.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mar 19, 2017
Ok. May be you are right.
1. Can I still proceed with the registration in express entry? As I have anyhow received the personal reference code.

2. Can I increase my points by applying for PNP? Is this possible?

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
1. No, you are not eligible.
2. There are no PNP programs you can apply for not being in Canada and or being in Express Entry pool. At least I don't know about any. You can definitely increase your score by improving your IELTS results.