AOR Received.
12-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
I have posted this question about the history of addresses (for the Background/Declaration form) a few days ago, but haven't got any comment, So, I'm just posting it again.

I had 5 co-op terms, 4 months each, during the school time, so I had to move place to place for every 4 month. But, since I moved very often, I usually didn't update my mailing address in bank or school. Sometimes, I used friend's address for my visa application because of the fact that I might be in different place by the time the visa was arrived. So, for the history of addresses, I'm very confused of what to put in there.. I know all of my past addresses where I actually lived, but I don't remember all the mailing addresses that I used for visa applications. Can anyone give me an advise on this?

Thank you in advance!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
s20lee said:
I have posted this question about the history of addresses (for the Background/Declaration form) a few days ago, but haven't got any comment, So, I'm just posting it again.

I had 5 co-op terms, 4 months each, during the school time, so I had to move place to place for every 4 month. But, since I moved very often, I usually didn't update my mailing address in bank or school. Sometimes, I used friend's address for my visa application because of the fact that I might be in different place by the time the visa was arrived. So, for the history of addresses, I'm very confused of what to put in there.. I know all of my past addresses where I actually lived, but I don't remember all the mailing addresses that I used for visa applications. Can anyone give me an advise on this?

Thank you in advance!!

Provide CIC with every address you lived at. That's all they ask for. Even if you've never updated banks or phone companies, provide CIC with each and every address.

s20lee

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
iam_toby said:
Provide CIC with every address you lived at. That's all they ask for. Even if you've never updated banks or phone companies, provide CIC with each and every address.

First of all, thank you for answering!

I'm just worried about that the addresses that I provided for my past visa applications (study permit, work pert, permit extensions, etc..) won't be listed in the CEC application form because those were different from where I actually lived. But, then, they have records (from my past applications) of my mailing addresses, but not the places where I lived. Should I mention this in cover letter? If I should, I'm just worried that I don't remember all my mailing addresses..

Please let me know what you think I should do..

thank you!

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
s20lee said:
I'm just worried about that the addresses that I provided for my past visa applications (study permit, work pert, permit extensions, etc..) won't be listed in the CEC application form because those were different from where I actually lived. But, then, they have records (from my past applications) of my mailing addresses, but not the places where I lived. Should I mention this in cover letter? If I should, I'm just worried that I don't remember all my mailing addresses..
Ok...hmmm.... I would say that you do the best you can to remember the addresses where you lived. Worst case...you panic and you are worried....but fear not, as CIC has allowed you to attach explanation letters. If you feel the need to explain something you believe may be cause for concern, then simply write an explanation and attach to the form.

Another example of this is when one travels within EU and cannot retrieve info on each country entered, as the system doesnt support it. What do you do? You list out whatever you can remember and for the rest, attach an explanation. All they expect is for you to put in due diligence and to be truthful.