+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE its urgent !!!!!!!

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
hey guyss!!!

I got my police certificate and I wonder about some thing about it .. . actually this sentence is bothering me, I dont know if it is written for everyone or not . this sentence is written on my police certificate on the last line.

This Certificate is issued only for the purpose of immigration/ proceeding abroad."
Valid for only U.K.

I want to know, is everyone getting the same format police certificate
Is this certificate OK and can be submitted into canadian visa??

This is my first time for police certificate I dont have idea about it ..... as you guys know police does not take it seriously and if you ask some more questions they abuse you ... please help me ... I am ffrom Pakistan Karachi

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KEM said:
hey guyss!!!

I got my police certificate and I wonder about some thing about it .. . actually this sentence is bothering me, I dont know if it is written for everyone or not . this sentence is written on my police certificate on the last line.

This Certificate is issued only for the purpose of immigration/ proceeding abroad."
Valid for only U.K.

This is my first time for police certificate I dont have idea about it ..... as you guys know police does not take it seriously and if you ask some more questions they abuse you ... please help me ... I am ffrom Pakistan Karachi
Don't worry, It is OK. You can submit it.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
KEM said:
hey guyss!!!

Valid for only U.K.

when you applied for the police certificate, did they ask you - to which country you are going to submit it?

Nick Manickam

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-2012
From the statement made, i understand that you are applying for UK.
Its absolutely fine.
Nothing to worry about.
All the best.

Kind Regards,
Nick

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
KEM said:
hey guyss!!!

Valid for only U.K.

I think they made mistake in police certificate on PCC certificate they clearly show what purpose you need the certificate.
so, before submitting this PCC make sure you correct this mistake other wise VO will ask for another PCC certificate this is my opinion.

thanks

asna

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
it can be denine by canada immigration officer due to mentioned only for U.K.

Manish Mehta.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANISHMEHTA said:
it can be denine by canada immigration officer due to mentioned only for U.K.

Manish Mehta.
Please don't just imagine and make opinion about such serious question raised by an applicant.

Police certificates are required by CIC to determine if applicants have any criminal record.

What is a police certificate for CIC ?

According to CIC.gc.ca, a police certificate is a copy of your criminal record or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record. Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to prevent individuals who pose a risk to Canada's security from entering the country.

Therefore any heading, title or remark on the certification will not be an impediment to submit the PCC to CIC.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
KEM said:
hey guyss!!!

Valid for only U.K.

If i were you i would do as follows:

1) if you are in short of time: then send the certificate which you already have, and if later CIC were not happy with it, then you can provide another one. If they don't ask - then you are done with this requirement.

2) If you have time enough time: i would go back to the police and explain to them that i need it for "Canada Immigration" not for
the UK - and would request them to correct it. Ofcourse the remaining content of the certificate will be the same, its just that its
more "Professional" to send CIC a certificate which is addressed to "them" rather than addressed to a different country.

In my personal opinion the certificate which you have now should be fine, but it still depends on the CIC officer opinion

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
It should be OK. My spouse has same wording in his UK PCC.

haqi75

Apr 9, 2013
Dear KEM

How did you managed to get PCC from UK? I am looking for the same and now I am in Riyadh. Could you please let me know how to go about it? I was in the UK from 2004 to 2009 and after that in India and Saudi Arabia.

Thanks