+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please...is this a good idea for student visa application? PPM? Leon?

jwtaylor

Aug 27, 2010
I will be applying for my student visa for Humber College.

I do have enough funds to cover my tuition, $10,000 for my expenses and $4000 for my spouse whom I hope to accompany me.
I have family members who are canadian citizens. one of my cousin who is a born Canadian citizen would like to provide an affidavit that states that she will provide us with accomodation.

Is this bad or good for my application?
i will be applying in Kingston Jamaica, do you believe its better to apply togther for student visa and OWP for my spouse? The immigration website states that everything should be applied for togther, but our first priority is for me to get my student visa and i would hate that apply OWP for my husband jepodize it.

Please advise me....

Gujranwala.chandigarh

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 3
IELTS Request
8 BANDS , TOEFL 90
Med's Request
BEFOREHAND
Med's Done....
BEFOREHAND
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
ALREADY SUBMITTED
VISA ISSUED...
January 11
LANDED..........
January 13
dont even think of doing that..you will be portraying yourself as a potential immigrant..i am not discouraging you but telling you the way these people work..

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi jwtaylor,

Gujranwala is right, your chances of getting visa will be quite slim if you're tagging your spouse's application along with your's. There are a lot of people on this forum who tried this route and got refused. But everybody has a different case so I dont want to discourage you, just stating the facts. Don't get affidavit from your cousin for accommodation as surely it will raise questions about the genuineness of your application and whether you're a potential immigrant trying to seek entry into Canada by other means.

Cheers ;-)

amitej

Jan 7, 2011
Please pals help me.!!!

I got a letter from embassy to take medical again but no passport with it.
I had done pre-medical test on 14 nov 2010, nd i applied on dec 2,till yesterday it was under processing today i got a letter stating to do medical again. my college start on 10 jan ... and i have max 17 jan last date to register
Can anybuddy tel me that would it affect my case or what would be my outcome.?
Please Pals and other seniors help me out n tell what can embassy officals state the outcome for me..? will they stamp or refuse..!!!

Thanks buddies.... may u all get ur visas...