+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need help for applying to study permit online in Canada while i'm home

Moo77dy

Jun 15, 2013
Hey guys
I'm international student in Canada and my both study permit and visa expire on July 30, 2017
i'm going back home on April 26,2017 after i finish my this fall semester and my summer vacation is from the end of April until September 8,2017. I heard that I can renew the study permit and the visa only 3 months before the expiration date is this right?
Actually i need to be back home as much as i can and what I'm thinking is apply for the study permit online " as i'm in Canada" on May and ask a friend of mine to send it to me back home.
The reason is i dont want to renew either study permit or visa because i dont want to risk my self as i know some people took longer than usual and missed a semester.

What do u think guys?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

I think you have to renew your study permit first and then you have to go back to your home country. Even it's better if you have your renewed study permit with you before go back to your home because some what happen and you will not get your study permit in your hand while you're away from Canada. Don't take any risk buddy. It's better if you renew and you have your study permit with you before go back to home.

Thanks