+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please helpppp. Copy of passport request

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi everyone. I received an email asking for my husband for copy of his passport, his height in cm and wye color. Why would they ask for copy instead pf his real passport. The letter says we are finalizing your application and we need the coppy of your passport, eye colour and ht in 15 days.

Is this good news?? Im so nervous. Please help. Thank you so much.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone. I received an email asking for my husband for copy of his passport, his height in cm and wye color. Why would they ask for copy instead pf his real passport. The letter says we are finalizing your application and we need the coppy of your passport, eye colour and ht in 15 days.

Is this good news?? Im so nervous. Please help. Thank you so much.
If the applicant is from a visa exempt country you do not need to submit the physical passport, just photocopy

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application. In order for us to continue the processing please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport, valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a copy of the bio-data page of the passport that you and each of your family members will use to travel to and enter Canada ;
2. Eye color for yourself and each family member;
3. Height (in cm) for yourself and each family member;

And then it says I have 15 days to submit the info they asked for. Thank you.

KiwiNate

May 20, 2017
New Zealand
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
In order for us to continue the processing please send the following information by email:
Well, if they're asking you to send the info via email, then there's no way they're expecting a hardcopy of the passport. Follow the instructions.

If they need the physical passport, they'll no doubt ask for it.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Well, if they're asking you to send the info via email, then there's no way they're expecting a hardcopy of the passport. Follow the instructions.

If they need the physical passport, they'll no doubt ask for it.
So do you think they will issue the visa for us with this request?

D.Diab

May 18, 2018
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application. In order for us to continue the processing please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport, valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a copy of the bio-data page of the passport that you and each of your family members will use to travel to and enter Canada ;
2. Eye color for yourself and each family member;
3. Height (in cm) for yourself and each family member;

And then it says I have 15 days to submit the info they asked for. Thank you.
Hello ,
Please can you tell me what happened after? I’m in the same situtation.

Thank you,