+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Hi our application was returned to us because we did not include the country specific requirement (which is Israel)where I am currently working and we thought we do not need it because I am not a citizen here. They requiring supplementary information and military service. My question is do I need to send the military service form and just write it on Not applicable or not anymore? We are really scared and we do not want the application to be return to us again. thanks

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
Send all the forms that are relevant for where you're applying.

If something is not relevant, write "NONE", "Not applicable", "N/A" etc.

If you say 'not anymore', then you will almost certainly have to include your military history, as that implies there used to be one.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Bcboundboy said:
Send all the forms that are relevant for where you're applying.

If something is not relevant, write "NONE", "Not applicable", "N/A" etc.

If you say 'not anymore', then you will almost certainly have to include your military history, as that implies there used to be one.
no, what i mean by not anymore is not to include the military service form.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegabo said:
no, what i mean by not anymore is not to include the military service form.
I don't understand your 'not any more' question when you say they have specifically asked for the additional forms.
send all country specific forms. Whatever doesn't apply, write N/A

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Screenager said:
I don't understand your 'not any more' question when you say they have specifically asked for the additional forms.
send all country specific forms. Whatever doesn't apply, write N/A
What i mean by not any more is not to include that form since it does not apply to me. But i think i will just include it and write N/A to it just to make sure. Thanks for the help bro.

Ihor Vorona

Apr 10, 2017
Canada
nursegabo said:
What i mean by not any more is not to include that form since it does not apply to me. But i think i will just include it and write N/A to it just to make sure. Thanks for the help bro.
Yeah, I also think that this is a right decision. It is better to send all the forms they may require, and just to mark them N/A to be sure, than not to send and to get your application back because of the lack of forms.
But if you will have some problems you can apply for help the professional immigration consultant in order to be aware all the needed peculiarities of your immigration process.

nikihabibi10

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Doc's Request.
30-03-2017 (Additional Docs)
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront (PASSED)
Med's Done....
22-11-2016 (Passed)
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
27-04-2017__
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017 VISA ON HAND: 05-06-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
nursegabo said:
Hi our application was returned to us because we did not include the country specific requirement (which is Israel)where I am currently working and we thought we do not need it because I am not a citizen here. They requiring supplementary information and military service. My question is do I need to send the military service form and just write it on Not applicable or not anymore? We are really scared and we do not want the application to be return to us again. thanks
Include all the required forms like supplementary info and just put N/A not applicable or NONE.