+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help

hamza000

Aug 12, 2014
finally after 2 years my citizenship application got answered , they did send for me a letter to appear for interview with citizenship offices.( Ottawa )

my question is , does the CIC offices going to do the citizenship test oral ?

during the interview what papers should I bring with me exactly ?

what questions he would ask ?? , any advices please ? :-*

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
hamza000 said:
finally after 2 years my citizenship application got answered , they did send for me a letter to appear for interview with citizenship offices.( Ottawa )

my question is , does the CIC offices going to do the citizenship test oral ?

during the interview what papers should I bring with me exactly ?

what questions he would ask ?? , any advices please ? :-*
Have you given written test before? If not then prepare for test too. Was your residency requirement I mean 1095 days been fulfilled? Sometime they interview if residency requirement is not fulfilled. Take all the original documents you have submitted with application also any supporting documents like rental agreements bank statements and paystub. Good luck and so update.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Hi Hamza, It would be a written test, so go through " Discover Canada " the book CIC sent you . After the written test , there ll be a very short interview with citizenship officer. CO would check your original ID documents like Drivers license , OHIP card and your PR card. He ll also check your Passport for any enteries and exits if you have any trips out of Canada. If you have quite a few foreign trips then its a good idea to get a copy of CBSA record to show it to the officer. OHIP history report is also good to have but not necessary.

So make sure to bring the following documents with you :

1. Driver's license
2. OHIP card
3. PR card
4.original landing papers
5.All passports
6. CBSA report
7.OHIP report
8. Test invitation letter

also see your invitation letter ll have a list of documents that you need to bring with you.Make sure to reach at the office on time.
Best of luck with your test.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
its not necessary but you can also take the following doc. in case they have any doubts about your physical presence in Canada

1.T4
2.NOA
3.renta Lease doc.or home ownership doc.

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
About the driver's license...
If the license has been renewed between the time you applied and the time you take the test (when you need to bring original documents), do you bring both licenses (the old and the renewed one) so the officer can see that you needed to renew it in the interim (and avoid officer suspicions)?