+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help......

estong

Oct 27, 2008
i was interviewed over the Christmas break by two companies and both of them was came out good. .... my question and hope you can give me some inputs with this.. up to what extent does an employer will help you in the process of working and migrating to Canada? does the employer will just give you the LMO papers and thats it and you will do the rest? is the employer responsible for housing and basic needs once you landed on Canada? by the way my job falls under PNP on both provinces.....

thanks you and Happy new year to all!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are a skilled worker, the employer is not obligated to help you with anything but he may do it if you ask him, for example to help you arrange housing before you arrive. If you are a low skilled, the employer may be obligated to pay for your flights and arrange housing for you at an affordable rate. You may ask your employer when you get paid but many jobs in Canada pay every 2 weeks so you may be waiting up to 3 weeks before you see a paycheck. If you are being paid monthly, of course even longer so bring enough money for food and necessary items to start out. For rent, you will need 2 months rent. In some provinces it's first and last months rent that you pay in advance, in some it's first month and damage deposit.