+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help!! Where is the option to upload pdf documents? and What should be the correct NOC code?

Anjy

Feb 24, 2018
Hello,

I'm newbie. Just received ITA and filling up the PR application.

First of all, I can't figure out about what should be the NOC code for the job I have done? I'm confused between 0121 and 6231. I was working full-time as a Trainee Assistant Sales Manager in one of the Life insurance company.
job-duties:
· Achieving monthly, quarterly & yearly targets of new business generation & renewals assigned by the company.
· Achieving targeted Insurance Consultant recruitment, their Licensing and month to month activation of Insurance Consultants.
· Responsible for maintaining client relationship, establishing their insurance coverage, calculate premiums and method of payment.
· Recruitment of new Insurance Consultants, organizing their training, licensing examination and documentations for recruited Insurance Consultants.
· Attending joint sales calls of customers in the field with Insurance Consultants.
· Driving Insurance Consultants to generate new business & renewals of life insurance products on daily basis.
· Motivating Insurance Consultants with various competitions and contests launched by the company to achieve targets.
· Conducting regular meets with Insurance consultants and exercising team building activities on regular intervals.

Could you please tell me what NOC code should I go with? 0121 or 6231?
I already added 0121 while making EE. If my NOC is 6231 and I add that in PR application. Do I need to mention it in Letter of Explanation? Please help!!

Secondly, While I'm filling up PR application, I don't see any option to upload the pdf documents. Why am I not seeing that option? When and where will I get the option to upload documents? is it after I finish filling up PR application or what?

Someone kindly help me out!! I'm kinda nervous about the process and trying my best to make no mistakes.

Please help!! Thank you..

Last edited:

Anjy

Feb 24, 2018
Once you go through all the forms you'll see a separate checklist page for uploading documents.
Okay. Thank you.

If possible, can you please guide me with NOC code queries too? I added NOC code 0121 while making EE. But now, If my correct NOC code is 6231 and I add that in PR application. Do I need to mention it in Letter of Explanation?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
I don't work in your profession so I'm not in a good position to suggest which NOC suits you better. If you do decide to switch NOC, no harm in giving a brief explanation in LOE.

Reactions: Anjy