+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help regarding BOOSTER Dose VACCINE

Aqsa Mumtaz

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
I recently got my COPR and i was earlier fully vaccinated with SinoVac which is not accepted in Canada so will i go for one booster shot (of accepted vaccines in Canada) of two? Kindly let me know plz if someone experienced thankyou much

CICSeeker

Jul 26, 2021
I recently got my COPR and i was earlier fully vaccinated with SinoVac which is not accepted in Canada so will i go for one booster shot (of accepted vaccines in Canada) of two? Kindly let me know plz if someone experienced thankyou much
I think one booster shot is not enough to earn fully vaccinated status unless it is Jhonson one.

Thus it is probably useless for restrictions purposes, and you still need to Quarantine for 14 days
however i might encourage you to take booster dose for:
1- your own good
2- things are different at port of entry meaning you will be dealing with professional human being that hopefully will understand that you did your best and highly immune

Good luck
Can you please advise your time line and VO ?

Aqsa Mumtaz

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Thanks for ur reply, cic mentioned on website that ‘u must have received full series of accepted Covid 19 vaccines or a combination of accepted vaccines’ so i am confused should i go for one booster shot or two?
my timeline applied PR on 19th September 2019
Got PR on 6th march 2020 and also lock down happened so all visa offices got closed then got remedial done in July 2021 after getting medical request. So got PR in Start of September.
Earlier VO was in Canada later Pakistan as we got stuck in Pakistan due to Covid

CICSeeker

Jul 26, 2021
So u suggest i should go for two booster shots? (Of accepted vaccines)
In theory yes
In reality if i were you i will take one booster and count on immigration officer in Toronto to be friendly.

Anyway way this depends on when your last dose was taken?
surely You need to consult your Dr. First of all.

Good luck

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
So u suggest i should go for two booster shots? (Of accepted vaccines)
don't take 2 bro. come on Canada is not more important than your life isn't it. No one knows how your body will react if you take in total 4 doses of mix vaccine. If its Sinovac then one booster is safe as per WHO guidelines so follow it. don't take two.