+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help ( pmm, enfield. champion member please help )

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
i got study permit mid of JAN-2013
at the same time my spouse (husband) applied for TRV so refuse 1) purspose of visit 2 lenght of stay ) same time period as my study duration for 2 years so now my husband applied again trv duration for 2 month single entry to settle down me durning intialy days and come back , he has sponsor letter aproved two month vacation and hotel and air tkt we attached cad $40000 house tendency agreement in dubai we attached all support document please tell us wat are our chances for single entry for TRV two month
so please tell me wat are our chances to get trv for 2 month, and my spouse is intention only for settle and he back and join his work here in uae please advice

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sqazi said:
i got study permit mid of JAN-2013
at the same time my spouse (husband) applied for TRV so refuse 1) purspose of visit 2 lenght of stay ) same time period as my study duration for 2 years so now my husband applied again trv duration for 2 month single entry to settle down me durning intialy days and come back , he has sponsor letter aproved two month vacation and hotel and air tkt we attached cad $40000 house tendency agreement in dubai we attached all support document please tell us wat are our chances for single entry for TRV two month
so please tell me wat are our chances to get trv for 2 month, and my spouse is intention only for settle and he back and join his work here in uae please advice
IMNO, close to nil for a TRV. He applied for 2 years, refused, now says only 2 months, I don't think the VO will believe him.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

IMNO, close to nil for a TRV. He applied for 2 years, refused, now says only 2 months, I don't think the VO will believe him.
[/quote my husband dnt want to settle down in canada i wrote in sop the purpose of visit only to settle down

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

why he close to nil honestly we dnt have any experience bfr how to apply for trv we mentio it in application as well....he requested for 2 yrs multiple cuz he wants to visit me whenevr he wants he has a gud travel history