+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help...PG Human Resource Confused

Priya197

May 11, 2017
I have completed Masters in Business Studies with Major in Accounts. Now i am planning for Post Graduate Studies with Human Resource Management as major subject. I am bit confused whether i can do that or not.. Please advice me with this....thanks in advance.

Priya

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have completed Masters in Business Studies with Major in Accounts. Now i am planning for Post Graduate Studies with Human Resource Management as major subject. I am bit confused whether i can do that or not.. Please advice me with this....thanks in advance.

Priya

It will be a bad decision. Doesn't make sense to study PGD in HR after Masters in Accounting.

Priya197

May 11, 2017
Hi J5M, Thank u for ur response. U made me more confused...:( actually i see great scope of HR in every fields and want to pursue career in it. So i want to do PDG in HR and go for jobs..What u think? Do you have any ideas regarding this?Please anyone... Tnx in advance

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Hi J5M, Thank u for ur response. U made me more confused...:( actually i see great scope of HR in every fields and want to pursue career in it. So i want to do PDG in HR and go for jobs..What u think? Do you have any ideas regarding this?Please anyone... Tnx in advance

For sure it will help you in your career, but chances of visa approval are slim to none when you opt for something (at diploma/certificate level) which is not relevant to your past education.

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
i had done Master of business administration in HR and want to apply 1 year program HRM or IBM in Canada for further study is it possible to get visa with this ? i was rejected first time by choising wrong course (global business management) need some advice

Winnie99

Apr 12, 2017
Hi Brij.always,

I may suggest you to look for another course rather than PG in HR since you already obtained MBA in HR. I'm afraid that it would not help the visa process.

I'm not sure about the International Business Management choice (Maybe a clear study plan can help). Also, I may know that most of PG courses require IELTS6.5.

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hi Brij.always,

I may suggest you to look for another course rather than PG in HR since you already obtained MBA in HR. I'm afraid that it would not help the visa process.

I'm not sure about the International Business Management choice (Maybe a clear study plan can help). Also, I may know that most of PG courses require IELTS6.5.
Some colleges reqired 6.0 in pg course and which course i have to pursue after mba hr because MBA hr had a management line and PG IN HRM will enhance my knowledge regarding different aspect of different country thats why i want to apply for this course,,,,any other course which is related to my field???

Winnie99

Apr 12, 2017
You can check International Business Management or some other business related courses.

Personally, I don't think PG in HR would help the visa process. It does not make sense to obtain Management knowledge in something and then return to study the hand-on knowledge. HR requires understanding about local laws...

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
You can check International Business Management or some other business related courses.

Personally, I don't think PG in HR would help the visa process. It does not make sense to obtain Management knowledge in something and then return to study the hand-on knowledge. HR requires understanding about local laws...
but i already has one rejection in global business management and that is why i am not able to do this time of course like gbm or ibm..because in caips result i found it is not related to my previous education thats why vo rejected my visa so now this time i will apply under HRM