+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help ! PCC / FBI Clearance from USA

master113

Mar 13, 2013
My deadline for submitting the FBI clearance is March 8 2018. Literally 9. weeks away . But FBI website says it takes 14 to 16 weeks. ANy suggestions on how to proceed? I am not a US citizen or a GC holder. Need to understand how I can approach this problem. Seniors in this forum please help !!!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In exceptional circumstances, some applicants may experience delays in obtaining police certificates within the 90-calendar-day timeframe allocated to submit a complete e-APR. In such situations, applicants should submit a letter of explanation as part of their application and include proof of having requested a police certificate (e.g., a copy of the receipt obtained when they requested the police certificate from the prescribed authority). The officer’s discretion may be required in assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within these time limits are valid and reliable for the purpose of evaluating admissibility.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: master113

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
My deadline for submitting the FBI clearance is March 8 2018. Literally 9. weeks away . But FBI website says it takes 14 to 16 weeks. ANy suggestions on how to proceed? I am not a US citizen or a GC holder. Need to understand how I can approach this problem. Seniors in this forum please help !!!!
Mention in LOE, send fingerprint card copies, shipping receipt copy to CIC