+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!PAID ONLINE FOR CITIZENSHIP BUT DIDN'T GET BAR CODE AND EMAIL.

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Hi All,

I had paid my citizenship application online today and I didn't get any barcode receipt, Check my inbox no email. I try login on my online account and click "view all receipt link" but I can’t find this transaction receipt of $630 all other receipt I can view and re-print.

Any help will be really appreciable. I will call help desk tomorrow morning any ways!

Thanks
FS

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Thank you for your reply. I had already check all my folders but I think this is something wrong with the CIC system because as I mention I cant see this recent receipt under "View all receipt" link in my online account.

Its see what happen I will call them tomorrow morning since I have a prove of payment and TRANS REF #. Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks
FS.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
fsidki said:
Hi All,

I had paid my citizenship application online today and I didn't get any barcode receipt, Check my inbox no email. I try login on my online account and click "view all receipt link" but I can't find this transaction receipt of $630 all other receipt I can view and re-print.

Any help will be really appreciable. I will call help desk tomorrow morning any ways!

Thanks
FS
Click on the following link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

Click on View all receipts on the top right corner of the screen.

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Thanks!

I had already checked that link and I cant see my $630 receipt but I can see my old receipts.

I am on hold with CIC helpdesk agent right now. I will keep everyone posted after the call end.

I had paid from my AMEX and I will check today because its not update online or I will call AMEX to check.

Thanks
FS.

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Just wanted to keep you guys posted and Inform please make sure you get your Barcode receipt.

Please check this below Angry

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Unable to retrieve e-Payment receipt
If you made a payment using the e-Payment online service and cannot access the online services or are unable to retrieve the receipt from your account, you may request a copy by sending an email to IPRMS-SIGPR @ cic.gc.ca.
Please include the following information in your email:
• Your name,
• Your date of birth,
• Your mailing address,
• Your telephone number,
• Email address,
• The reason for the request,
• The date and time of transaction,
• Type of credit card used for the payment,
• Name of credit card holder,
• First 2 numbers of the credit card,
• Last 4 numbers of the credit card, and
• Expiry date.
You should receive a copy of the receipt by email within 10 business days after we receive the information requested above.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest that you check with your credit card company/bank, either online or by telephone, to see whether the payment was actually made. If it was, and you don't want to wait to hear from CIC, you might consider paying the fee again, then getting a refund later.

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Guys!

I had received my receipt with Barcode in my email..... :).

Question : What should I write under Client ID? Or where I can find my Client ID...???

Thanks
FS.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsidki said:
Guys!

I had received my receipt with Barcode in my email..... :).

Question : What should I write under Client ID? Or where I can find my Client ID...???

Thanks
FS.
Yes, the receipt is e-mailed to the applicant, but you wrote: "Check my inbox no email." Client ID is the 8-digit number (two sets of four digits separated by a hyphen) on your PR card.