PLEASE HELP MEEEE.... I THINK I AM SCREWED...... :( STRANGE PROBLEM/DOUBT

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI GUYS,

There is a peculiar problem. I'LL apply for my visa for a 1 year PG course/ SEPT INTAKE. But my dad who is skeptical and doubtful about me going to Canada... without informing me..called up CHC NEW DELHI, and enquired about the prospect of job and career and PR after 1 year studies. HE WAS TOLD THAT, ONLY LABOUR CLASS JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN CANADA. STRONGLY DISCOURAGED MY DAD ABOUT SENDING HIS SON TO CANADA FOR 1 YEAR COLLEGE COURSES.... !!! :(

MY DAD GAVE HIS NAME, DESIGNATION, COMPANY NAME, PLACE CALLING FORM, WHILE INQUIRING ABOUT JOB PROSPECT AFTER 1 YEAR STUDIES IN CANADA.
I AM WORRIED... (WHOEVER SPOKE TO HIM)..MAY HAVE WRITTEN DETAILS ABOUT MY DAD... AND MAY CANCEL MY VISA..AS MY DAD HAS ALREADY MENTIONED MY INTENTION TO GO THERE AND SETTLE!!!!
:-[ :eek: :(

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? CAN THIS HAPPEN? IS THERE A CHANCE..THEY WILL ACTUALLY KEEP THIS PHONE CONVERSATION IN RECORD, and use it..and find my application..match it against 1000's of incoming visa application...and use against me? may be some kind of database? is it possible?? ??? :'( :'( :'(

PLEASE HELLLLLP... ANY IDEAS....

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
I understand you , you have to be extremely careful whenever contacting them , either by mail or by phone , everything you provide to them is recorded. But nothing will stop you if you get into a good course , in a good institution and get a good IELTS score.

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
mehtab007 said:
HI GUYS,

There is a peculiar problem. I'LL apply for my visa for a 1 year PG course/ SEPT INTAKE. But my dad who is skeptical and doubtful about me going to Canada... without informing me..called up CHC NEW DELHI, and enquired about the prospect of job and career and PR after 1 year studies. HE WAS TOLD THAT, ONLY LABOUR CLASS JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN CANADA. STRONGLY DISCOURAGED MY DAD ABOUT SENDING HIS SON TO CANADA FOR 1 YEAR COLLEGE COURSES.... !!! :(

MY DAD GAVE HIS NAME, DESIGNATION, COMPANY NAME, PLACE CALLING FORM, WHILE INQUIRING ABOUT JOB PROSPECT AFTER 1 YEAR STUDIES IN CANADA.
I AM WORRIED... (WHOEVER SPOKE TO HIM)..MAY HAVE WRITTEN DETAILS ABOUT MY DAD... AND MAY CANCEL MY VISA..AS MY DAD HAS ALREADY MENTIONED MY INTENTION TO GO THERE AND SETTLE!!!!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? CAN THIS HAPPEN? IS THERE A CHANCE..THEY WILL ACTUALLY KEEP THIS PHONE CONVERSATION IN RECORD, and use it..and find my application..match it against 1000's of incoming visa application...and use against me? may be some kind of database? is it possible?? ??? :'( :'( :'(

strange indeed....i've not come across or have heard of anything like it before

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
oh man hats off to your dad... i mean u have to respect ur dad a lot. he is so much serious about ur future.
My father is not like ur dad. He even doesnt take interest in what i do. you will be surprised to know that
my dad is not even giving me any money for my studies. only my mother support me.
you should be very thankful to god for having such a nice dad.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
shujaattt said:
oh man hats off to your dad... i mean u have to respect ur dad a lot. he is so much serious about ur future.
My father is not like ur dad. He even doesnt take interest in what i do. you will be surprised to know that
my dad is not even giving me any money for my studies. only my mother support me.
Truee......................!!!

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehtab007 said:
HI GUYS,

HI,
At this point i don't agree. I doubt this words of job prospects might be from your dad's mouth only to discourage you.
Because i dont believe cic people CIC people give such information(job prospect) on cell.

Dont take it hard. its just my opinion.

THE ROCK.

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shujaattt said:
HI,
Yeah!!.
I very well remember when i was applying for study permit, how i convinced my dad and my family.(its hard to convince)
Specially outside people who always discourages you instead motivating. :'( :'(

THE ROCK

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANKS A TON FOR REPLYING..U GUYS..ACTUALLY MY DAD..IS NOT SO HAPPY ..THAT AM GOING TO CANADA...AND YES..HE TOLD ME SPECIFICALLY..CHC NEW DELHI PERSON(WHOEVER HE SPOKE TOO)..SAID ONLY LABOUR CLASS JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN CANADA...

BUT MY MAIN CONCERN IS...WILL THEY KEEP THIS RECORD.. IN SOME DATABASE..AND MAY BE SCAN MY APPLICATION..AND NOT GIVE ME VISA?? (AS MY DAD MENTIONED MY INTENT TO IMMIGRATE) I KNOW..ITS STUPID..AND AM BEING PARANOID... BUT WHAT U GUYS THINK?

jinal parmar

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
(THE ROCK) said:
HI,
Yeah!!.
I very well remember when i was applying for study permit, how i convinced my dad and my family.(its hard to convince)
Specially outside people who always discourages you instead motivating. :'( :'(

THE ROCK
True

In my case my sister is against my decision. She keeps on discouraging me. She does't want me to do labour class job in canada :(

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
mehtab007 said:
HI GUYS,

Well bro.....

there are two ways to look at it.....

1. "The Positive Way"
The person on the phone in CHC is there only to answer the calls and provide info.....what ever info ur dad gave him did not utter the officer's attention.....though he is trained to scare people who asks questions regarding settling there.....so there is a chance he never wrote down any detail and forgot all about the call from ur father and answered another call with more alarming and exciting than urs..... see you think positive and it feels good.....

2. "The Negative Way"
They are trained and experienced professionals who take note of such queries seriously.....he may have noted down all the info.....used the keywords to find ur application on their data base.....checked with the officer who might be dealing the pack of applications that contained yours too.....and then u know what.....

or

may be as soon as the VO who when started reviewing your application would just type your name on the system just to check whether your name is black listed or something.....and then you know what/......

now my personal opinion is the no.1.....

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezakhan said:
Well bro.....

there are two ways to look at it.....

1. "The Positive Way"
The person on the phone in CHC is there only to answer the calls and provide info.....what ever info ur dad gave him did not utter the officer's attention.....though he is trained to scare people who asks questions regarding settling there.....so there is a chance he never wrote down any detail and forgot all about the call from ur father and answered another call with more alarming and exciting than urs..... see you think positive and it feels good.....

2. "The Negative Way"
They are trained and experienced professionals who take note of such queries seriously.....he may have noted down all the info.....used the keywords to find ur application on their data base.....checked with the officer who might be dealing the pack of applications that contained yours too.....and then u know what.....

or

may be as soon as the VO who when started reviewing your application would just type your name on the system just to check whether your name is black listed or something.....and then you know what/......

now my personal opinion is the no.1.....
Ezakhan bhaai...

I seriously hope it's the 1st option...

And ur way of telling...the 2nd option.... ... "and then you know what..." is f**kn scary... :(

thanks for replying.

tiger007

Champion Member
mehtab007 said:
HI GUYS,

Hi,

Whatever had to happen..has happened...you cannot change that.... so focus on the future, learn form past mistakes... and move on... Don't worry too much. Have faith in the universal power... the energy... god... go ahead and apply.

Best of Luck.

rahulsirf

Mar 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Dnt worry...With me too my dad was cross and did all his best to defer my flying to UK for studies. But at the end, he submitted and said that his blessings are with me. Today whenever this topic is discussed, he says that he just wanted me to be with him forever as he is financially fine.

Everything will be fine

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot guys.... for replying.. being positive.

@ rahul ya man..u r sooo right..my dad too really wants me to stay back here in India....

@ tiger ya.. I've full faith in all mighty Allah...