+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me with some questions in AINP form

koolgy2020

Mar 17, 2009
Hi everyone

I am planning to apply for AINP soon.Kindly help me with the answers for few of the questions in forms.
Seniors, please excuse me if these questions sound easy for you...but I appreciate your valuable advice

AINP form:
1)Describe what you have done or what you plan to do to search for a job in alberta.
2)Describe ur plans for initial settlement in Alberta.For instance where do u plan to live and what type of accomodation are you seeking.

CIC forms:
1)Visa office requested for the process of ur application
2)which provincial government has nominated you?----I have not received nomination yet...I am just applying for AINP...so what should I write here
3)Funds....how much is the minimum amount of funds I should mention here

koolgy2020

Mar 17, 2009
I forgot to ask one more question.

Certified copy of passport.
Do we need to get certified/notarized all the pages in the passport or only the pages where there is information written or stamped???I have two passports..one expired and one current one.

V

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
CIC forms:

1) Buffalo, USA
2) Alberta
3) Depends on how many people are accompanying you. Check out the CIC website for the amounts.

Notarize all copies of passport pages (make sure to include the page with the expiry date). You don't need to send the expired passport, just the current one.

Good luck,

V

I am not an expert

koolgy2020

Mar 17, 2009
Seniors

Could you please let me know If I am doing right.

My current job title is programmer analyst.
I am planning to choose NOC CODE 2174.(programmer analyst is listed as one of the titles).

Can anyone of you tell If I am choosing the correct NOC code.Becasue I saw that many IT people are choosing 2171.

Please let me know

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as your title is on the list of occupations under pressure in AB, you should be fine. Just pick the title that fits your job. All of the below are on the list:

2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators
2173 Software Engineers and Designers
2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
2175 Web Designers and Developers